Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hit a new low

V.I.P.

Hit a new low

Horrible night last night crashed my truck and got arrested for DUI. I can't believe how stupid and selfish I'm soo depressed. I honestly want to eat a bunch of pills and never wake up my son to b born son is the only reason I haven't... I have no one to blame but myself i feel like such a piece of shit right now what kind of man puts his pregnant wife through this I can't even look at her without crying I can't believe she is still here
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Dude. Really. Not to say I'm a saint. But vicious dog come on. That is shitty luck. And you have had a string of bad crap over the last year. Use this to focus on your son and strive. I had same shit happen except wife left after my bullshit. If your girl is standing by you. You are solid you will over come this bullshit. Now just focus on your future of sobriety. At least for a few. Just diet and light gear. So just please don't beat yourself down about this. All of us in some way can relate. Just be positive and no pills to sleep man. I have been in your shoes. It's just a bump in the road and a kick to your pride. You will overcome this dog. We are here for you to vent.

Re: Hit a new low

look at this as the next step in life, you learned a lesson. you could have killed her and your unborn son, but you didn't. now you know what could happen if you drink and drive. its not worth killing yourself over, nothing is. always look forward to what could come and be optimistic when you look to the future. its like a very wise man once said. "look forward, never look back and enjoy every sandwich" life can be difficult and very trying, but those are the moments that keep life interesting.
    "Look forward-never look back and enjoy every sandwich -Go get em-OD ALPHA ZILLA"

V.I.P.
    Thank u guys ... This is a big eye opener it sucks that it takes drastic things like this to open my eyes...I'm done drinking I can't handle it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Super Moderator - Gate Keeper - Foundation Member MuscleAddiction's Avatar

Focus on your wife and your son, you have some making up to do no doubt about that...and if you live in California, well that will suck even more sorry to say. I have been an Alternative Sentencing Sheriff Work Program work site supervisor for almost 10 years, I have heard all the DUI horror stories from everyday cool bros such as yourself and it is just so common it is crazy! I know you feel like a piece of shit right now but really your family needs you, and you need them. This too shall pass, and as long as you learned your lesson from it then that is all that matters! The truck can be replaced, money will be paid and made again, but you are lucky to be alive to be able to see what will be the most amazing and precious moment in your life and that will be the birth of your son, and you and your wife will be together cherishing every minute, and trust me cherish them because they go fast!!! You are a good man who made a mistake, get up...brush yourself off...and go do what a man would do and make it right to your family, and then later you will have something to teach your son about drinking and driving!

Love ya bro...you will be fine!!!

V.I.P.
    Thank u ma and yes I do live in California so the next year or so will b pretty long hard ad expensive
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Super Moderator - Gate Keeper - Foundation Member MuscleAddiction's Avatar

You will get through it...my nephew who lives with us got his 2nd DUI well over a year ago...all I can say is just do the classes, pay the fucked up fines (the state needs revenue and it gets a lot from shit like this), and yes if you can't handle the alcohol then stop drinking...it only causes trouble bro, alcohol truly needs to be outlawed, they make a big deal about weed...give me a fucking break, that is the lesser of those evils!!! Like I said you are a good man, go be with your wife and love the shit out of her!!!

I'm gonna go kick your ass give me your addy glad you're all ok bro just look at the positive and learn. Like I said awhile back if I'm planning on driving I either don't drink or I stop drinking at least 1.5-2 hrs before I get in my car depending on how much I've drank so I can be sober. Wish you the best of luck bro.

V.I.P.

I'm torn here. I don't wish anything bad on you but I wish you could come see my brother inlaw in the icu. He is there because of a 23yr old girl that was intoxicated. On top of that she had 3 kids in her car that she was baby sitting. My brother inlaw has been there since the 30th. He has a head injury, collapsed lungs, shattered leg, damaged pancreas, damaged intestines, will be getting tracheotomy on Monday. He has a 14yr old and an 11yr old. Right now he is having seizure that are signs of severe brain damage as in hemay be a vegitable.

What I'm trying to say is you need to think about everyone you may affect before taking that first drink. Was it you or someone else that did this not to long ago? If it was you maybe you should get on the wagon before you hurt your self or someone else like your wife or child.

Well lesson learned....you should touch base with me when you get a chance