Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hit a new low

You can't change what you've done all you can do us never repeat it. Learn from your mistake and move on to dealing with the consequences. Your family is and should always be your priority. PM any time if you need to talk.

Re: Hit a new low

Quote Originally Posted by Vicious 13 View Post
    Horrible night last night crashed my truck and got arrested for DUI. I can't believe how stupid and selfish I'm soo depressed. I honestly want to eat a bunch of pills and never wake up my son to b born son is the only reason I haven't... I have no one to blame but myself i feel like such a piece of shit right now what kind of man puts his pregnant wife through this I can't even look at her without crying I can't believe she is still here

I mean this in the most positive way I can.. I have friends that are friends will Bill W.. there is a long path in front .. but the journey of a thousand miles starts with one step.. and is always on day at a time.. these are all clecase' I could use .

What I want to tell you is the people that I know that are friends with Bill W have worked very hard to be some of the best people I know ..
    and they are ..even though when they joined AA there was bottom ..

I don't think you should try to go alone at this ..especially if you tried and failed alone before ..
    you need a person that that can do 2 things
    willing to say "bull$h*t " cause they were there..and used that excuse themselves
    and you need someone that understands your pain.. cause they were there as well

I am proud to say my sister just got her 25 Year chip last year.. but it wasn't 25 years...it was 25 years one day at a time

Quote Originally Posted by tommygunz View Post
    You can't change what you've done all you can do us never repeat it. Learn from your mistake and move on to dealing with the consequences. Your family is and should always be your priority. PM any time if you need to talk.
    Well said tommy!
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!