Thread: nervous/excited first time

nervous/excited first time

How many of yall were nervous when ordering from a souce for your first Time? My source before was a personal friend and I've come to figure out he didnt know as much as i thought he should have. And I understand everyone here has their trust and what not, but I just did my first and Now we play the waiting game.

Re: nervous/excited first time

I totally feel ya bro, went through that a few months ago. I had always gone through "friends" etc, and likewise, they really didn't know as much I thought they did or should have. Thankfully, for me, I moved to a new area and decided to educate myself, and thankfully found MC! This place is sooooo great! Everybody has been extremely helpful and knowledgeable, and sources are top notch! But I was so nervous after first order, the mail man prob felt like I was stalking him. But everything went off without a hitch, and the supps are superb! Everything will happen for you, and you'll be wishing you'd figured this out a long time ago

V.I.P.

ha ha its like christmas getting a pack in the mail!

I wasn't nervous as much as I was excited. Like a kid sitting at the post office waiting on his bday money from his grandparents. Lol.
    When I die I want to be called a friend or family member by everyone I came into contact with!!!

V.I.P.

At the gym I go to I see all the young guys putting their trust 100% into the local man. I have heard him talk about things and share his "knowledge" and based on what I know he is just rehashing some old info off of the internet. His info is usually wrong and outdated. I have also seen many of them going into weird states because they couldnt make a connection with him when they wanted to. Anyway Lujannoe You have moved on up to a higher level here. You wont have to go through all of that here and most of the members here have so much current knowledge on the subject that you need info on. The part I like is that there is almost always someone here who will help you! If we dont know the answer we are not afraid to say so, I have never seen that at a gym.