Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: what you do for bulking

what you do for bulking

alright guys, i'm a little guy already so i have to work on gaining weight before i ever think about cutting. i was just curious what all of you do when you bulk. how many calories do you take in, protien, any other tricks you may have. i have a SUPER high metabolism, it is extremelly hard for me to gain any weight. i think it's time for me to start my first cycle, but i just want to make sure i'm doing things right first.

Re: what you do for bulking

Stats please!

6'1" 165lbs 30yrs old

GOMAD (gallon of milk a day) will work if your stomach can handle it. It's old school as fuck, but it will put on weight.

How long have you been training and what is your current diet like?

Good ol Farmers diet!

you wouldn't believe what i eat in a day. i start out my day at about 10am with 4 eggs, 3 pieces of toast and a big glass of milk at around 12pm i'll have a 36oz glass of MHP's UP Your Mass mixed with milk, then around 2pm i'll have maybe a couple burgers or some burritos, 4pm another Up Your Mass shake, 6pm i'll have a half of a large pizza or a foot long sub (things like that) then when i get home at around 10:30pm i'll eat a big ass supper of like huge pork chops, chicken or steak and a green of some sort (green beans, peas stuff like that) and some sort of starch (either potatoes or corn). i like to eat alot of Spaghetti and pastas also. there is nothing physically wrong with me and i don't have any parasites, i have been tested over and over and the doc just keeps telling me it's because of my metabolism. i think it's time for a pin in the backside to help things along

oh, and i usually drink 6-8 beers every night. real beer, not mass produced or light beer

Take some of the money you plan on spending on gear and hire a nutritionist. Tell him your goals and get started that way. Better yet... Get a nutritionist that is familiar with working with guys on and off cycle. 80% Diet / 15% Workout / 5% Gear.-
    Check Out "The Lunchbox" Past, Present and Future Life Log!!

http://www.musclecoalition.org/showt...nto-the-Future

yeah, you would think though that with how much food i put in that i would gain something. i know i don't burn that much off every day.

i switch to organic red meat as my main source of food
    organic eggs
    peanut butter and almond butter

basically look for things packed full of calories....2 little tablespoons of natty pb is like 200 calories, so if you add in 2 tablespoons of pb with every meal, you can easily get an extra 1000 calories a day in your diet assuming u'd eat 5 meals or so