Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: what you do for bulking

Re: what you do for bulking

And where do you workout in here?

Quote Originally Posted by OldGoat View Post
    10am with 8-10 eggs (4 yolks), 1 cup of oats or grits, or 1 large potatoe, 3 pieces of toast and a big glass of milk
    12pm 36oz glass of MHP's UP Your Mass mixed with milk, add in a sweet potato or some 1 cup of oats
    2pm couple 1/2 burgers(1lb of beef), 1 large potatoe or sweet potatoe.
    4pm another Up Your Mass shake, 1 cup of oats
    6pm 1 large (10oz) chicken breast or (10oz)ground turkey, 1 cup rice or 1 large potatoe
    10:30pm 12oz minimum pork chops, chicken or steak and a green of some sort (green beans, peas stuff like that) and some sort of starch (either potatoes or corn)

Ok so I added some things and a better idea on quantity. You need to lose the things like the subway(processed meat) and pizza(save that for an end of week treat) If your not gaining, I can see why. Not really alot of food in your day. Try the quantities and types of food I gave you. Things like oats and gritsor potatoes are a great source to help you gain some size. Plus upping your portion size in your meats. Give this a shot and lose the beer! Seriously, 6-8 per night!
    wow, just seen this. i stopped drinking all together since the first of July. i will give this a shot and see what happens. thank you!

And where do you workout in here?
    usually around 11 or 12am

Sherk
    10am with 8-10 eggs (4 yolks), 1 cup of oats or grits, or 1 large potatoe, 3 pieces of toast and a big glass of milk
    12pm 36oz glass of MHP's UP Your Mass mixed with milk, add in a sweet potato or some 1 cup of oats
    2pm couple 1/2 burgers(1lb of beef), 1 large potatoe or sweet potatoe.
    4pm another Up Your Mass shake, 1 cup of oats
    6pm 1 large (10oz) chicken breast or (10oz)ground turkey, 1 cup rice or 1 large potatoe
    10:30pm 12oz minimum pork chops, chicken or steak and a green of some sort (green beans, peas stuff like that) and some sort of starch (either potatoes or corn)

Ok so I added some things and a better idea on quantity. You need to lose the things like the subway(processed meat) and pizza(save that for an end of week treat) If your not gaining, I can see why. Not really alot of food in your day. Try the quantities and types of food I gave you. Things like oats and gritsor potatoes are a great source to help you gain some size. Plus upping your portion size in your meats. Give this a shot and lose the beer! Seriously, 6-8 per night!
    I'm glad someone gave you some sound advice! As I was reading through your thread I noticed no one corrected your poor diet. Fallow this diet and I guarantee you'll start gaining weight. If for some weird reason you're still not then up your calories even more. But I don't you'll have an issue. Processed foods are just fillers and not calorie dense foods like chicken potato's OATS and rice. I capitalize oats because I don't see a whole lot of people incorporate that in their diet these days. Whether cutting or bulking. Use the old school Quaker oats with no added shit in them.

I can help you out bro. PM me if you want.

i appreciate the help, but i'm going to try this and see where it gets me. thank you though

Quote Originally Posted by ineedtogrow View Post
    usually around 11 or 12am
    Then keep the 10am breakfast I have for you, and have a poptart right when your done working out and your protein shake about 15 minutes after that. Then about an hour later eat that 2pm meal.

Fit Guru, post up man, Id like to see what your recommendations are. Hell we can all share and learn here man!

Then keep the 10am breakfast I have for you, and have a poptart right when your done working out and your protein shake about 15 minutes after that. Then about an hour later eat that 2pm meal.

Fit Guru, post up man, Id like to see what your recommendations are. Hell we can all share and learn here man!
    that was 11pm-12am OG, should i still follow? i'm having trouble with all that food bro. it's like bloat city and i'm not even to your peak Rec.

I would bet alot of guys including myself get pretty bloated feeling by the end of the day. I have eaten less, and with all the water I take in, I think that still keeps me feeling bloated. Slowly get to where I recommended. It will take a week or 2 to get used to it. Try to figure out what and when you are getting bloated.

Try to have your pre-workout meal completely consumed about 1 1/4-1 1/2 hours before workout. I bump it to almost 2 hours on leg day.
    Last edited by OldGoat; 07-18-2012 at 03:37 PM.

good call man, thats what i have been thinking also. i try to eat as fast as i can so i can put more down, but it ends up hittin me pretty hard