Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What's everyone's plan this summer?

HEAD MC MOD - SUPER VIP - Foundation Member - Leader of The Wolf Pack Motherf@#$%ers! ordawg1's Avatar

Re: What's everyone's plan this summer?

I am on staycation almost all year so just more rafting-hiking-roping and general fucking around -lol !! You folks take as much time as possible with family and friends.In the end is what really counts !! Enjoy every sandwich Storm the Castle !! Thanks-OD

Re: What's everyone's plan this summer?

taking a week at the beach....

Be out of town next week. Enjoying some sun with my dad and brother. Can't wait

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleAddiction View Post
    Well have been off for the past 3 weeks spending all my time with my girls waiting to start my new job, spending a lot of time at the beach, training with the wife, bike rides with my little girl...going to go visit my mom & dad next weekend (grandma & grandpa) for 4 days, have a nice anniversary trip planned with the wife in July for a few days, going to do some weekend camping trips, and spend as much time with my little girl while she is out of school...lucky for me the new job is the same schedule as the one I was laid off from...4/10 hour days with every Monday off...so 3 day weekends every week!!! Pretty much it, we live on the coast minutes away from the beach so everyday is like a vacation!!!
    My brother you will live a blessed life beyond what you could ever imagine by being a loving father and husband the way you are. One day when you get to the age of her getting married I see your little girl leaning over as you hand her to her husband and saying thank you daddy for showing me what kind of man I should marry.
    When I die I want to be called a friend or family member by everyone I came into contact with!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ordawg1 View Post
    I am on staycation almost all year so just more rafting-hiking-roping and general fucking around -lol !! You folks take as much time as possible with family and friends.In the end is what really counts !! Enjoy every sandwich Storm the Castle !! Thanks-OD
    Aamazing and loving mentorship. Completely off the topic here but papa od I owe you so much right now. Been talking to you for a while and I thank God he choose you to love me the way you have as my son smiles when he sees me coming, laughs when we're together and I can see me being his hero. I love you for being so strong even when you were so physically week a while back as my eyes opened to see that we have one life and in a moments notice it could be cut short and I remind myself everyday to love my babies as if it were my last.
    When I die I want to be called a friend or family member by everyone I came into contact with!!!