Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What's everyone's plan this summer?

What's everyone's plan this summer?

We will be preparing for our move as my time as a drill sergeant is almost over thank God. We will be heading west so we are going to take advantage of the time on the road and make it a fun adventure.
    When I die I want to be called a friend or family member by everyone I came into contact with!!!

Spend as much time out doors with my family as possible....I already had my fun trip for the summer and now it's back to my beautiful family

Re: What's everyone's plan this summer?

I'll be competing and working as usual. Luckily, I'll be competing in Rome at No Gi Europeans and the Rome International Open.
    DISCLAIMER: "SisterSteel" is a fictitious character with the sole purpose to entertain. Any information/advice given out, stated, or implied is for entertainment only and should not be considered the advocation of any illegal activity.

I have the next month and half off so I plan to take full advantage! Training hard and make it down to Destin before I start back up in school.

I will be starting a new job at the end of next month. I'm sure I'll be busy since it's a new experience, so I won't be doing much of anything. Maybe go camping for a few days but thats it. I need to focus on getting my diet back in check because when the summers over its time to blast.

V.I.P.

Helping nephew train and busting my ass at work.

Like a good plans here. We are looking forward to our trip. Bittersweet as we are leaving the state we love but excited to experience the area where we are going as there are a lot of outdoor activities to do.
    When I die I want to be called a friend or family member by everyone I came into contact with!!!

Super Moderator - Gate Keeper - Foundation Member MuscleAddiction's Avatar

Well have been off for the past 3 weeks spending all my time with my girls waiting to start my new job, spending a lot of time at the beach, training with the wife, bike rides with my little girl...going to go visit my mom & dad next weekend (grandma & grandpa) for 4 days, have a nice anniversary trip planned with the wife in July for a few days, going to do some weekend camping trips, and spend as much time with my little girl while she is out of school...lucky for me the new job is the same schedule as the one I was laid off from...4/10 hour days with every Monday off...so 3 day weekends every week!!! Pretty much it, we live on the coast minutes away from the beach so everyday is like a vacation!!!
    Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. (Philippians 2:3)

We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us! (Philippians 4:13)

MuscleAddiction is a fictitious role-playing character! All information discussed is for entertainment purposes only!

Spending as much time as I can by the pool or lake (when Im not in the gym or at work of course).

Quote Originally Posted by iwrkout View Post
    I have the next month and half off so I plan to take full advantage! Training hard and make it down to Destin before I start back up in school.
    Gotta hit The Donut Hole for breakfast! I promise you will not be disappointed.

I need to find a job, but competing and then cutting a little to get rid of my power lifter ab! But will be hitting Destin in September!