Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Dumb asses at the gym

Re: Dumb asses at the gym

Quote Originally Posted by Lunchbox View Post
    I had it this morning at my gym. Guy pulled the olympic bar off the bench press. Brought it over to the open squat rack. Grabbed a 80 lb dumbell to lock one end of the bar on the ground. Used the close grip seated row apparatus to wrap around the other end of the bar.

Proceeded to do bent low rows with only a FKING 45 lb plate on the bar.

After his 4 sets, he trotted over to the hammer strength lat pull down machine in his best John Wayne walk impression and puffed out like a puffer fish.

He left all that equipment sitting right where he left it.

I flipped shit cause I was getting ready to do squats. I asked him politely to return all his stuff. He kinda acted like I was bothering him.

In a soft voice I explained to him that if I had to move his equipment to continue my workout that he would not have the ability to ever do a bent row ever again.

I turned around and started to go back over to the squat rack with every intention of moving his stuff. Before I got 5 steps he was up and apologizing, heading over to return the equipment where he got it from.

I cannot stand people who leave weights on the machine or don't return equipment from where they got it.

Respect your gym.

True..gym etiquette goes a long ways..

Quote Originally Posted by Lujannoe View Post
    I think pics are a must gotta see this lol
    Quote Originally Posted by lileight View Post
    I agree Picts please
    Next time in I will try and snag one of him.

Quote Originally Posted by iwrkout View Post
    I know exactly who you are talking about lol
    Lol
    When I die I want to be called a friend or family member by everyone I came into contact with!!!

Re: Dumb asses at the gym

I can't stand the cross fit people that try to do their giant set's in a normal gym. I was heading over to a flat bench and was informed by this dude that was like 5'8 145# that he was using it (after his set of jumpy things and bear dogs)....fucking hate that shit!!

Quote Originally Posted by neoclassical View Post
    I can't stand the cross fit people that try to do their giant set's in a normal gym. I was heading over to a flat bench and was informed by this dude that was like 5'8 145# that he was using it (after his set of jumpy things and bear dogs)....fucking hate that shit!!
    ^^^^this drives me POSTAL! There was a trainer at the gym I used to go to that could take up the entire friggin room this way and had the clients crawling around the floor like roaches.