Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dumb asses at the gym

Dumb asses at the gym

Do any of yall ever just get tired of stupid people at your gym..

I honestly overheard this fat lard ass yesterday tell this young kid.. If he wants to boost his test levels order some clomid..
    WTF!!!! Yes I spoke up..

V.I.P.

Re: Dumb asses at the gym

Oh wow wtf? I am one of those dumbasses lol. Some times I go into planet fatness to remember I'm not a complete dumbass.

Oh yes. Im very quite in the gym. Not there for small talk or to try and pick up a girl. The gym is my office where im trying to construct a masterpiece.
    When I die I want to be called a friend or family member by everyone I came into contact with!!!

@christopherm Damn we have a lot of dumbasses at the gym. Ive seen some crazy things.

Super Moderator - Gate Keeper - Foundation Member MuscleAddiction's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chrisotpherm View Post
    Oh yes. Im very quite in the gym. Not there for small talk or to try and pick up a girl. The gym is my office where im trying to construct a masterpiece.
    Once again my brother!!! Headphones on, train intensely, and get the fuck out!!!
    Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. (Philippians 2:3)

We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us! (Philippians 4:13)

MuscleAddiction is a fictitious role-playing character! All information discussed is for entertainment purposes only!

HEAD MC MOD - SUPER VIP - Foundation Member - Leader of The Wolf Pack Motherf@#$%ers! ordawg1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleAddiction View Post
    Once again my brother!!! Headphones on, train intensely, and get the fuck out!!!
    EXACTLY-I also act like a complete idiot that knows NOTHING.I see thse young guys whispering about wortless shit and just smile.They come and they go-OD

Super Moderator - Gate Keeper - Foundation Member MuscleAddiction's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ordawg1 View Post
    EXACTLY-I also act like a complete idiot that knows NOTHING.I see thse young guys whispering about wortless shit and just smile.They come and they go-OD
    I hear ya Big Daddy Dawg, been missing ya around here, hope all is well buddy!

Ok Ive only just started aas this year and been doing my research. But we have that those gymbeciles at my gym too, i overheard guys talking about "roids" and one sayin he does sustanon every day.... so my curiosity got the better of me and I asked him why? (Isnt sustanon a mix of short and long esters) And if hes taking Ai or pcts? got the deer in headlights look... people that dont know any better shouldnt be trying to get others to do it if they dont know.

V.I.P.

Im like most people on this board. I used to help out when I could and if I could but I quit doing that because My time belongs to me and they dont listen anyway. Now days I just go to the gym put my head phones on and hit it hard. If someone asks a question I just say I dont know.

There are always jackasses in any gym you go into. I never offer ay advice to any guy in the gym because they all seem to think they know more than me. I let them continue to think that as I lift more than them with a big smile on my face. I'll offer advice to women if they ask but I never volunteer anything because most people are now-it-alls these days.
    DISCLAIMER: "SisterSteel" is a fictitious character with the sole purpose to entertain. Any information/advice given out, stated, or implied is for entertainment only and should not be considered the advocation of any illegal activity.