Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: aas argument

Re: aas argument

Quote Originally Posted by Ironguruera View Post
    This.
    He sounds narrow minded.
    My buddy said it best....only your true brothers/sisters of iron and aas really get it!
    I had a roomate find a bunch of pinz. He freaked and asked my wife. She told him....he said ohh maybe I need some to get my body back. She replied well u better eat and train like him too!

Ppl are clueless. U still have to train hard and eat good! I've seen plenty of guys n gear on these boards.....it's not just the gear this im certain! lol!!

I agree unless its only food u eat and NOTHING else....I feel then its not natural so that's moot argument! u can't find a jug or protein powder in the wild can you lol?

I literally just tell ppl I take steroids and watch tv I don't even lift now. Play into their stupidity and they assume u jest. let them think whatever they want I truly don't care. I do this for me....no one else.
    Well said sir.

V.I.P.

My answer to people's aas questions is I'm on trt.

Ya people can literally lick my atrofied hairless nutsack....yep you heard it fuckin right!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by babablacksheep View Post
    Ya people can literally lick my atrofied hairless nutsack....yep you heard it fuckin right!!!!
    Lmfao

Hairless!!!!

Lucky Bastad.....

Check Out "The Lunchbox" Past, Present and Future Life Log!!

http://www.musclecoalition.org/showt...nto-the-Future

Lmfao!! The ladies like it hairless
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

Quote Originally Posted by Lujannoe View Post
    So this morning me and a former good friend of mine are working out. He is actually the one who got me back into the gym and back in shape. Well he noticed that im have yet to peak out and that I'm still making significant gains. I guess he finally got the courage or curiousity got the better of him and asked if I was taking anything I shouldnt. I told him yes im on aas. To which. He replied why was I cheating its not natural. I explained its not cheating. We argued a bit on it. I told him to do give up his creatine, pre-workout supps those arent natural. Argued some more. it came down to he wasn't gonna work out with a druggy. Anyone else go through anything like this?
    This is garbage. Your not a freaking druggy your improving your way of life. Does he take Tylenol, cough medicine etc..? Then he is a druggy too as they are classified as drugs. Do they not benefit his way of life? This isn't a friend man but someone who is so closed minded that has bought into the propaganda. Hey man wolves don't run with sheep so just stick to your pack here as we love alapha males.
    When I die I want to be called a friend or family member by everyone I came into contact with!!!

V.I.P.

Cheating is when your doing something thats against the rules. Lieing is something that some AAS people do too. I just dont say anything. They can think what ever they want to. I work out by myself and dont enter any contests, I dont have the time or desire. If they dont like the way I do it I dont care. It works for me.

^^^Agreed.
    When I die I want to be called a friend or family member by everyone I came into contact with!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ironguruera View Post
    Lmfao!! The ladies like it hairless
    X2.....do the same myself..(sorry off topic)