Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: aas argument

aas argument

So this morning me and a former good friend of mine are working out. He is actually the one who got me back into the gym and back in shape. Well he noticed that im have yet to peak out and that I'm still making significant gains. I guess he finally got the courage or curiousity got the better of him and asked if I was taking anything I shouldnt. I told him yes im on aas. To which. He replied why was I cheating its not natural. I explained its not cheating. We argued a bit on it. I told him to do give up his creatine, pre-workout supps those arent natural. Argued some more. it came down to he wasn't gonna work out with a druggy. Anyone else go through anything like this?

Re: aas argument

Quote Originally Posted by Lujannoe View Post
    So this morning me and a former good friend of mine are working out. He is actually the one who got me back into the gym and back in shape. Well he noticed that im have yet to peak out and that I'm still making significant gains. I guess he finally got the courage or curiousity got the better of him and asked if I was taking anything I shouldnt. I told him yes im on aas. To which. He replied why was I cheating its not natural. I explained its not cheating. We argued a bit on it. I told him to do give up his creatine, pre-workout supps those arent natural. Argued some more. it came down to he wasn't gonna work out with a druggy. Anyone else go through anything like this?
    I wouldnt sweat it. I also wouldnt tell anyone including friends or people who think that are your friends you are on anything. People tend to get jealous and then start talking shit about you if you are looking better/lifting more than them. All they need to know is that you are busting your ass in the gym.
    Last edited by iwrkout; 06-26-2013 at 08:20 PM.

Well I know he wouldnt say anything he knows better than that. I just thought that he would be understanding. Lesson learned I guess.

Super Moderator - Gate Keeper - Foundation Member MuscleAddiction's Avatar

Only my wife and one other bro of mine (besides my family here and other forums only as my alias MA) know what I do...deny...deny...deny!!! I have a hard time trusting most in this day and age, and yes I have put myself out there on these forums as my alias probably a bit too much, but as far as the people who are truly close to me and people in the gym I train...I don't tell them shit!!! Keep as much of that between the wife and I.
    Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. (Philippians 2:3)

We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us! (Philippians 4:13)

MuscleAddiction is a fictitious role-playing character! All information discussed is for entertainment purposes only!

I'm sorry to hear that, if he was a true friend he wouldn't be so shallow and judgmental.

Quote Originally Posted by kazman68 View Post
    I'm sorry to hear that, if he was a true friend he wouldn't be so shallow and judgmental.
    Agreed :/

He's now one of 4 ppl that know. My doc who's not supportive but has my back. And my 2 brothers

On top of a mountain. In the middle of nowhere

I keep it to myself. I told my soon to be x when we was dating now she wanting to bring it up in the divorce. So the less that knows the better off you are. I have people ask me all the time what I am taking and can I get them some. I always tell them I don't know wtf they talking about and I will invite them to work out with me. Only stipulation they got to do every rep I do with the weight I use. That usually shut the conversation down. Your friend is just a jealous. Well he wasn't much of a friend anyway.
    Everything I say on this forum is for enterainment purposes only. I am actually a midget with a twelve inch root.

I don't broadcast it, but at 56, people look and wonder. If anyone asks I just tell them about how happy I am my doc has me on TRT and that is enough of an answer.

Quote Originally Posted by kazman68 View Post
    This.
    He sounds narrow minded.
    My buddy said it best....only your true brothers/sisters of iron and aas really get it!
    I had a roomate find a bunch of pinz. He freaked and asked my wife. She told him....he said ohh maybe I need some to get my body back. She replied well u better eat and train like him too!

Ppl are clueless. U still have to train hard and eat good! I've seen plenty of guys n gear on these boards.....it's not just the gear this im certain! lol!!

I agree unless its only food u eat and NOTHING else....I feel then its not natural so that's moot argument! u can't find a jug or protein powder in the wild can you lol?

I literally just tell ppl I take steroids and watch tv I don't even lift now. Play into their stupidity and they assume u jest. let them think whatever they want I truly don't care. I do this for me....no one else.
    Last edited by Ironguruera; 06-27-2013 at 03:01 AM.
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!