Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Cardio Favorites

Cardio Favorites

I've been switching it up lately. Running, rowing, Frisbee, biking, also hill sprints. I feel like I'm a little chubby right now at about 13%bf. Prob vacation eating lol. What are your favorite variations of cardio/days per week/duration?

Cardio?? What is this ? Lol
    I tried it a few times....wasn't impressed lol!

Sexercise is my cardio!

Ok ok if I do any I like heavybag work, bicycling, swimming.
    Last edited by Ironguruera; 07-01-2013 at 01:55 AM.
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

Quote Originally Posted by Orange24 View Post
    I've been switching it up lately. Running, rowing, Frisbee, biking, also hill sprints. I feel like I'm a little chubby right now at about 13%bf. Prob vacation eating lol. What are your favorite variations of cardio/days per week/duration?
    In the gym I stick with sprints and stair climber.

Intervals and incline treadmill. Hard and the other iPad video watching lazy (but just as good cal burn wise).

Super Moderator - Gate Keeper - Foundation Member MuscleAddiction's Avatar

Re: Cardio Favorites

Quote Originally Posted by BigBones View Post
    Intervals and incline treadmill. Hard and the other iPad video watching lazy (but just as good cal burn wise).
    ^^^ this, or doing tire flips and other outdoor exercises like skipping rope, hill climbers, sledgehammers, and anything else I can do to get the heart pounding!!!
    Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. (Philippians 2:3)

We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us! (Philippians 4:13)

MuscleAddiction is a fictitious role-playing character! All information discussed is for entertainment purposes only!

Hi Orange,
    You can also consider rope jumping, sprinting, rowing, mountain climbing, burpees, jumping squats, sand bag drags/ carries, tire flip/drag, box jumping, running stairs, hill running and line hoping in cardio exercises.

My favorite forms of cardio are stadiums and BJJ. I'll throw some weightlifting conditioning work in from time to time as well.
    DISCLAIMER: "SisterSteel" is a fictitious character with the sole purpose to entertain. Any information/advice given out, stated, or implied is for entertainment only and should not be considered the advocation of any illegal activity.

Hey friends,I am agree with your reviews about the cardio work because it is the best solution for keep fitness of the body.Many people do this type of exercise every morning so they have not problem for health.I will also suggest you cardio exercise like cycling, running, rope skipping, swimming jumping etc..

Katelly

30 min jumping rope in the morning and 30 min 12 hrs later will keep your metabolism burning all day and night. IMO jumping rope is the easiest yet most productive cardio for me!!

Running on the cross country team in school was the best. Nothing like trying to keep up with our foreign-exchange Kenyan runners to burn away unwanted fat. My metabolism seems to have slowed to a crawl nowdays... Now I'm happy to get on the elliptical every other day.. usually 20- 30 mins...