Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Opinions on friends husband

Opinions on friends husband

I have a close girlfriend that is finally divorcing her controlling husband. He is a Baptist Pastor for 30 years. She has told me some very bizarre stories about this man. I have my own conclusions but would like her to see more than my theory.i will just list the weird things she's told me. First off she is absolutely beautiful. He looks like a total goof ball. She has never loved him. She said he was safe and would take care of her is the reason she married him. Since the divorce started everyone is coming out and NOW saying they knew something wasn't right with him. She was very submissive and naive.
    1- he was a 32 yr old virgin when they married. She was a 21 year old virgin
    2-he still tries to sleep in the same bed as his 12 year old son.
    3- wears his wedding band on his right hand
    4-has never touched her vagina with his hand
    5- no oral sex
    6- she has never seen his penis
    7-he never wanted sex
    8- could never get an erection
    9-always wore a condom
    10-was always pitch black when they did have sex
    11- never cuddled after sex. Never not one time. Quickly washed himself
    12-has no relationship with his 7 year old daughter
    13- did not let her have cable tv til 6 years ago and when she had it installed he canceled it
    14- wouldn't let her have a debit card
    15- always told her they were broke and now we know he makes $120k
    16- never mentioned a 401k yet she found he has one with $300k in it
    This is just a fraction on the weird things he's done. What do you guys think is up with this guy. I think I know. I think he is gay and he used her as a pawn to pursue his career.

The possibilities are infinite. He could be anything from just a weird cat all the way to a psychopath.

Very very strange sleeping in tge same bed as his preteen son. That is quite troubling.

Sounds like she is getting away from a possible catastrophic situation. Just hope the kids were not harmed in any manner.
    Check Out "The Lunchbox" Past, Present and Future Life Log!!

http://www.musclecoalition.org/showt...nto-the-Future

It's very strange. He is now fighting for full custody and she does not want the boy to be like him. She told me today that she put on a sweatshirt of his one day and he threw a fit and made her take it off.

V.I.P.
    As someone who has went to a Christian highschool and spent a lot of time in the church it really doesn't sound all that weird other than the sleeping w the 12 yr old boy. The sex life u explained I'd say is common for a lot if those type. The money and all that too they are supposed to live humbly and everything they need god will provide
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Super Moderator - Gate Keeper - Foundation Member MuscleAddiction's Avatar

Re: Opinions on friends husband

Quote Originally Posted by Lunchbox View Post
    The possibilities are infinite. He could be anything from just a weird cat all the way to a psychopath.

Very very strange sleeping in tge same bed as his preteen son. That is quite troubling.

Sounds like she is getting away from a possible catastrophic situation. Just hope the kids were not harmed in any manner.
    I have to agree...she is lucky she is getting out of that situation and has a friend like you to help her. Don't question why...just help her walk the fuck away! It is not our job to judge others, he is who he is, but if the kids are in harms way...that is another issue in itself...but doesn't sound like it, he is favoring his son over his daughter. Are the kids hers?

i dont know guys sounds like a jerry sandusky to me

yeah bro, that guy is fucking weird when it comes to the sleeping in sons bed, not wanting sex and no snuggling. the money situation isn't odd at all, its just all of the other things surrounding him. I'd say hes psychotic and affraid of pussy.
    "Look forward-never look back and enjoy every sandwich -Go get em-OD ALPHA ZILLA"

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleAddiction View Post
    I have to agree...she is lucky she is getting out of that situation and has a friend like you to help her. Don't question why...just help her walk the fuck away! It is not our job to judge others, he is who he is, but if the kids are in harms way...that is another issue in itself...but doesn't sound like it, he is favoring his son over his daughter. Are the kids hers?
    Yea they are hers. I said he favors the boy because me, as a father of 2 boys and a girl, favor my daughter. I'm told I do and I know I do. Most men I know do. Daddy's little girl. He wants nothing to do with her. The lady confronted him today and said "stop sleeping with him! Find your comfort somewhere else" he's a freak.

She had a miscarriage and he had just got fired from a youth pastors job because of parents complaints. He told her he was busy cleaning his office out and to have her mother drive her to the hospital. Her Brother died of a massive heart attack. She needed to drive six hours to his hometown to be there with the family. He would not take off work until the end of the day to drive her there. So she had to sit at home alone all day grieving the death of her brother.the day before She left him she went to his office crying and try to sit on his lap to tell him that things need to change. And he was too busy on the phone trying to find someone to water a football field to talk to her. He told her he would talk to her when he got home. That was all it took for her. Then she left. He is court ordered to keep all the money in the joint checking account but he is hiding the money and he is forcing her to depend on him when she needs something. The plus side to this is their house is paid for and she will probably walk away with about $300,000 when it's all said and done. Plus alimony plus child support. But it will be a long custody battle probably because he is trying to save face with the church and make everyone think he is super dad when he has never done anything with the kids or family. He still has his and her picture posted all over Facebook making everyone think they are still together.. He's just a jerk!

Quote Originally Posted by Fit Guru View Post
    Yea they are hers. I said he favors the boy because me, as a father of 2 boys and a girl, favor my daughter. I'm told I do and I know I do. Most men I know do. Daddy's little girl. He wants nothing to do with her. The lady confronted him today and said "stop sleeping with him! Find your comfort somewhere else" he's a freak.
    Eck bro...

This just has fking creepy written all over it. Thoughts of what could be going on make my skin crawl.