Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Opinions on friends husband

She has not said she doesn't believe it. She feels humiliated that she did not see this all along. She had never been with another man. She was a child of God and thought this was just how all men were. She said all her friends would talk about all their husbands wanted was sex. She couldn't even make him have sex.after their son he didn't want more kids. She wanted to just to make him have sex with her and to have another child fill her void. Yesterday he jumped on her again and said this was all her fault. She told me last night she feels like it is. I was furious!!! I said "don't let him manipulate you"!!! He's a master at it. She is so kind and humble.this divorce is killing her mentally. All her friends were in the church and every one of them turned their back on her .

Church

Biggest scam since there were scams.

Not faith... but church.
    Check Out "The Lunchbox" Past, Present and Future Life Log!!

http://www.musclecoalition.org/showt...nto-the-Future

She sees it was a cult now. Her dad refused to go to that church but that was her whole life. That's all she knew for 20 years.shes having a tough time breaking away and realizing they were all wrong.

V.I.P.
    There are two sides to every story. Like I said I've grown up w tons of Christian people. And yes I would say some it strange but I can't see bashing the church or their way of life. U guys bashing them is the same as them bashing u or aas nobody really knows this man except fit so its pretty ridiculous to make all these claims and assumptions just my two cents u guys can carry on the flaming
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Re: Opinions on friends husband

ko
    Quote Originally Posted by Vicious 13 View Post
    There are two sides to every story. Like I said I've grown up w tons of Christian people. And yes I would say some it strange but I can't see bashing the church or their way of life. U guys bashing them is the same as them bashing u or aas nobody really knows this man except fit so its pretty ridiculous to make all these claims and assumptions just my two cents u guys can carry on the flaming
    you have to admit vicious that the things this guy is doing are pretty sketchy. I mean come on man, sleeping in bed with your 10yr old son and not wanting anything to do with your wife! my ex's grandfather was a Lutheran pastor and he showed his wife affection and they had a few kids. idk maybe its different in the Midwest than where your from, but this guy doesn't sound right to me at all.
    "Look forward-never look back and enjoy every sandwich -Go get em-OD ALPHA ZILLA"

A little sketchy? WAY SKETCHY! There is absolutely nothing "normal" about sleeping with your son! Once in a great while one of my kids might come lay on my bed with my wife and I and and watch a movie or something and fall asleep but to go crawl in bed with one of them is Fucking wrong! Not touching his wife's vagina? Holy shit brothers, I live to touch my wifes' pussy and I promise you she had seen and touched my Dick. I was raised and have grown up in a Mormon community and at one time was an active member. In my ENTIRE town there is probably 3 families that aren't Mormon. I've heard of some strange practices in the church but never have I heard of anything like Fit is talking about EVER! The first thing that came to mind is pedophile! Granted I am only seeing the one side but come on guys, this is fucked up in a huge way!

Re: Opinions on friends husband

Quote Originally Posted by Fuelfan View Post
    A little sketchy? WAY SKETCHY! There is absolutely nothing "normal" about sleeping with your son! Once in a great while one of my kids might come lay on my bed with my wife and I and and watch a movie or something and fall asleep but to go crawl in bed with one of them is Fucking wrong! Not touching his wife's vagina? Holy shit brothers, I live to touch my wifes' pussy and I promise you she had seen and touched my Dick. I was raised and have grown up in a Mormon community and at one time was an active member. In my ENTIRE town there is probably 3 families that aren't Mormon. I've heard of some strange practices in the church but never have I heard of anything like Fit is talking about EVER! The first thing that came to mind is pedophile! Granted I am only seeing the one side but come on guys, this is fucked up in a huge way!
    completely agree!
    "Look forward-never look back and enjoy every sandwich -Go get em-OD ALPHA ZILLA"

Ineedtogrow he's 13 now which makes it weirder.and the other side of the story this woman is gorgeous and very nice and sweet.she started working out 7 days a week and put makeup on soon as she got out of bed to look her best for him but one look at this guy and you wonder what the fuck?? He's not a handsome man at all. Every person I've showed his pic to said he looks goofy. Everyone. I ask her what she was thinking? She said she doesn't really know. She had a calling to The Lord and he seemed safe.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuelfan View Post
    Agreed!

Fine remove the religious aspect of all this.......how many of us here or good buddies u know sleep with their 13 yr old sons??

Again as I said before I'm not talking about a child had a bad dream and wanders into mom and dads bed. I'm talking child is asleep and dad goes in to join them.

So how many of us do this?? oh that's right....no one....except a sicko.

Any man that's not trying to constantly tear off his wife's panties.....or a girlfriend on the side etc.....well is gay really lol (which is fine). just normal guys can't wait to have at it. The fact this guy runs from it.....well reminds me of a buddy who got married then later left and came out to be gay.
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

V.I.P.
    Y did she marry him to begin w then?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]