Thread: Little concerned about wife

V.I.P.

Re: Little concerned about wife

She won't talk in person.

Super Moderator - Gate Keeper - Foundation Member MuscleAddiction's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Layddually2 View Post
    She won't talk in person.
    Texting is not a way of communication in this situation, but talking in person you have to try...or else I am sorry it has already turned the corner for her and she is not happy in your marriage! Do your best bro so that you know you gave it 100%.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunchbox View Post
    Bro...

There are other underlying issues that need to come out, on both your parts. She has some angst towards you that needs to be dealt with or your on a road to destruction.

Texting = Bad idea... Emotions do not transfer over a text message.

Maybe seek professional assistance. Someone that is impartial and can help you both dig deep into your relationship.
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleAddiction View Post
    Texting is not a way of communication in this situation, but talking in person you have to try...or else I am sorry it has already turned the corner for her and she is not happy in your marriage! Do your best bro so that you know you gave it 100%.
    Agreed. If she doesn't want to talk then you talk and have her listen but don't say anything in a way that sounds like your pissed, act confused and concerned which I know you are but your words and speech have to imply it as well.

V.I.P.

I'm feeling sick I just want to puke. Another thing that has me worried is she got all bent out of shape when I picked up her phone yesterday.

I'm feeling sick I just want to puke. Another thing that has me worried is she got all bent out of shape when I picked up her phone yesterday.
    Bro...has she ever been that way before with her phone? I don't want to alarm you or anything, but those can be signs. I would talk with her bro...and I hope the best for you and your marriage, but if you are married then she owes it to you to talk and be honest about what is going on. Like Lunchbox and Manny said talk to her and have her listen, you may have to go through some counseling and if she says no then remind her that when you two said your vows to each other it was for better or for worse, and if she doesn't then that will answer your questions bro...I am so sorry, and I hope that I am wrong and way out of line and you can tell me MA you were fucking totally wrong...and if so please forgive me for bringing this up. My wife is my soulmate, we were meant to be, our marriage was stressed a few years ago by our oldest daughter (she is actually my step-daughter that I adopted when her dad basically abandoned her, and we were having my youngest daughter and didn't want my oldest daughter to have a different last name and feel she wasn't a part of the family...we did so much for her!!!) but when she walked out and left home with her middle fingers in the air when she turned 18, long LONG story, our marriage was basically strengthened beyond belief...it was like a sacrifice, but everything happens for a reason, just like what may be happening to you. I really do hope the best for you bro...but you may need to come to realization it needs to be worked out or ???
    Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. (Philippians 2:3)

We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us! (Philippians 4:13)

MuscleAddiction is a fictitious role-playing character! All information discussed is for entertainment purposes only!

V.I.P.

No she has never done that with her phone before that's why I'm freaking out. Also she had a number of a guy she work with on her phone it got deleted and she flipped out. A few weeks ago she wanted to go to work party even though she doesn't work there anymore they still invited her. She wasn't going to even ask if I wanted to go. And of course this guy is there. In the 7 years we have been married I have not really been jealous because I felt I could trust her. Except a couple times in the last two years. One time she was going to her guy from works bday party and didn't ask me to go and another time she went on a girls night out and didn't let me know where she was going or anything that is not like her. Normally she tells me where she is going when she arrived when she leaves and talks to me on phone till she gets home. This time I don't even know when she got home.

No she has never done that with her phone before that's why I'm freaking out. Also she had a number of a guy she work with on her phone it got deleted and she flipped out. A few weeks ago she wanted to go to work party even though she doesn't work there anymore they still invited her. She wasn't going to even ask if I wanted to go. And of course this guy is there. In the 7 years we have been married I have not really been jealous because I felt I could trust her. Except a couple times in the last two years. One time she was going to her guy from works bday party and didn't ask me to go and another time she went on a girls night out and didn't let me know where she was going or anything that is not like her. Normally she tells me where she is going when she arrived when she leaves and talks to me on phone till she gets home. This time I don't even know when she got home.
    I'm sorry bro...looks like the writing is on the wall, and it may have been going on for a while now.

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleAddiction View Post
    I'm sorry bro...looks like the writing is on the wall, and it may have been going on for a while now.
    Yeah looks that way. I'd recommend you get a recovery stick to recover her deleted texts just to make sure. You can get them here http://m.cheatersspyshop.com/phone-a...onitoring.html

Quote Originally Posted by Manny1983 View Post
    Yeah looks that way. I'd recommend you get a recovery stick to recover her deleted texts just to make sure. You can get them here http://m.cheatersspyshop.com/phone-a...onitoring.html
    you nailed it bro sorry to hear that shit man keep your head up and we r all here for you brotha

Quote Originally Posted by Manny1983 View Post
    Man the technology they come up with to catch cheaters...I love it!!! Great find Manny!!! Been cheated on before and it sucks...worst feeling ever!!!