Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: kre-alkalyn creatine

kre-alkalyn creatine

I've been reading about this stuff a bit lately and it sounds very promising. it doesn't just fill the muscle with water, it pulls blood and water. also it isn't processed through your kidneys like other creatine out there and it still provides you with the same benefits as traditional creatine. what are your thoughts on this and have you used it?
    "Look forward-never look back and enjoy every sandwich -Go get em-OD ALPHA ZILLA"

Re: kre-alkalyn creatine

seriously guys, 4 days, 31 views and nothing?
    "Look forward-never look back and enjoy every sandwich -Go get em-OD ALPHA ZILLA"

V.I.P.

Tried it and got nothing from it. Monohydrate is the only one with clinical studies.

I don't really feel anything from any kind ok creatine

Overburdened on here is a fan of it. He suggested a I use a lot of it though. I already take a ton of fucking pills Ed bewteen bcaa and b-5. I get tired of it all and wanna stomp on capsules vs eat them after a while.

I took it but was on like 5 or 6 aas who the hell can decipher what's doing what really?!? Let alone supps as well.

I dunno if it did anything it wasnt enough to make me run out and buy more lol.
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

thanks a lot guys, I really appreciate your input. guess I'll stick with the proven

V.I.P.

IMO, its junk. i'd stick with a nice micronized creatine monohydrate, something very easy to mix in with juice and the smallest and most easily dissolved form of creatine. just my 2 cents

i've never seen anything from creatine that would get me to go back and buy it again, i stick to a solid multi vitamin including bcaa's and other times. this year i've been using muscle pharms armor v and i really like it i feel it just keeps me healthier and adds to the food i take in

V.I.P.

I use the Kre-alkalyn Creatine. I wouldnt say its better than Creatine Monohydrate, I think its almost equal to CM. Its like a lot of other natural supplements timing is everything. I usually take it about one to two hours before I go and work out. It helps me hold my pump longer but thats about all I can say for it. I got several bottles of it for free. When I spend my money I buy Creatine Monohydrate.

I've read up a lot on monohydrate vs ore-alkalyn. Monohydrate is the best hands down. What kind of monohydrate you take matters tho, most creatine comes out of china, which is cheap and poorly regulated, so the purity of it isn't guaranteed. You want to get the brand Creapure, it comes from Germany, its high quality stuff and very pure. I used to take any brand creatine and it would make me sick, I would get really nauseas and have to lay down sometimes or else I would puke. I eventually quit taking creatine because of this.

Then a friend of mine told me about creapure, I did some research and finally got it. Zero sick feeling. Go to creapure.com to read up on it. And search Amazon to find it, the stuff is cheap, you can find a 2 month supply for $15-20.