Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Supplements

V.I.P.

Supplements

Ok well I told you guys I was gonna open a supplement store. Things have changed slightly. I have 2 new business basically 2 different lines of products coming out. Hopefully will be done with label art work soon. I'm looking at selling to retail businesses. One line will be more basic health and fat loss blah blah blah and the other will be more sport oriented ex: pre workout, creatine, PH's, sport multi ect.

I'm sure some of y'all have noticed my post seam little off lately that's from the lack of sleep and my brain catching on fire from working so dam hard. I finally got some sleep last night.
    Last edited by Layddually2; 07-12-2013 at 09:15 AM.

Just be sure before u get too deep there is a market niche to make your product unique. The market is so saturated these days. Tons of competition. Online world makes it very very hard for even a small store front to be competitive price wise.
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

V.I.P.

Re: Supplements

Yea I'm doing small runs at first.

V.I.P.

I got away from the store front idea and I'm going to work on selling wholesale to retailers.

V.I.P.

I do have a question for you guys and even girls. What do you think would sell best in a sport supplement?

Quote Originally Posted by Layddually2 View Post
    I do have a question for you guys and even girls. What do you think would sell best in a sport supplement?
    Sport supp? Example please?

I take karbolyn by labrada pre workout. I like karbolyn texture wise. I also prefer labrada version cause they put electrolytes in it. In my 100+ deg climate....staying hydrated is important.

Hopefully that's what u meant by "sport supp". Karbolyn is great for athletes, runners, tri-athletes, cyclists, bb anyone that needs fuel for their sport.

I'm not to much into stim based pre workouts.
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

V.I.P.

Quote Originally Posted by Ironguruera View Post
    Sport supp? Example please?

I take karbolyn by labrada pre workout. I like karbolyn texture wise. I also prefer labrada version cause they put electrolytes in it. In my 100+ deg climate....staying hydrated is important.

Hopefully that's what u meant by "sport supp". Karbolyn is great for athletes, runners, tri-athletes, cyclists, bb anyone that needs fuel for their sport.

I'm not to much into stim based pre workouts.
    Kinda like that. Pwo's, bcaa, ph's, etc.

V.I.P.

Holy shit I have 25kg of creatine hcl stuck in custom damn white powder lol.

V.I.P.

So you are going to mix the supps up and make stuff yourself before you sell it?

V.I.P.

Quote Originally Posted by mj_0360 View Post
    So you are going to mix the supps up and make stuff yourself before you sell it?
    Not myself I'm getting some imagrent labor if dude from bigger stronger faster can do it I can do it too. Lol. Only a couple thing will be capped and bottled by me. The crazy shit like Pwo's and stuff I have a manufaturer thats cgmp to do it using my formula's. There is a lot of junk in some of the supps out there. I want to produce top notch stuff. I will only be selling wholesale I'm not looking to do retail.
    Last edited by Layddually2; 07-16-2013 at 08:08 PM.