Thread: Need HELP With First Cycle 36y

Need HELP With First Cycle 36y

I had an accident a couple of years ago and I wanted to start working-out but I can only workout only on my legs for now.
    What can I take to get my legs Bigger and I do I have to take something for my liver ?
    I do leg exercise with no weights. Or am I wasting my time working-out this way ? I can't use weights at this time.
    Can someone please help me.

Thank you in advance

Re: Need HELP With First Cycle 36y

Quote Originally Posted by Blast View Post
    I had an accident a couple of years ago and I wanted to start working-out but I can only workout only on my legs for now.
    What can I take to get my legs Bigger and I do I have to take something for my liver ?
    I do leg exercise with no weights. Or am I wasting my time working-out this way ? I can't use weights at this time.
    Can someone please help me.

Thank you in advance
    No workout .. No matter the limitations, is a waste of time. If you can only workout your legs then work them bad boys! I don't recommend "taking gear" to help your legs get bigger. It's really something that is only to be used after you have been working out/lifting hard and eating right for some time. It's not like you just take it and get huge over night. You still have to work your butt off to see any benefit from taking it. In your case.. Kudos to you that you want to get back into a healthy lifestyle but continue with your body weight leg routines until you are cleared for weights, eat clean, and do more research or read through the stickies on here for more information on anabolics.

^^^ great post and couldn't agree more!

No gear is needed.

I have a leg circuit giant set that is all body weight I use sometimes. It without doubt is a great workout and will provide results.

However u will get even better results with weights.
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

in a situation like this its always better to ease yourself into weighted workouts. like these guys have said, keep going with body weight workouts till you absolutely feel like they aren't doing much for you anymore. provide your body with enough protein to help the muscles build and keep a regular routine. I think you'll see much improvement. iwrkout put it best
    "Look forward-never look back and enjoy every sandwich -Go get em-OD ALPHA ZILLA"

Thank you guys so much I feel much better hearing this.
    I will continue doing what I can without the gear.

good choice Blast. nows the time to work on form, stretching will help break up that scar tissue. a guy at the gym told me "train your body, not your ego". your body will respond.

If you're unable to train properly than you shouldn't run anything at this time. You should work on mobility and flexibility. If you can perform bodyweight movement than do so but at this point there is no need to take anything.
    DISCLAIMER: "SisterSteel" is a fictitious character with the sole purpose to entertain. Any information/advice given out, stated, or implied is for entertainment only and should not be considered the advocation of any illegal activity.

V.I.P.

Now I will tell you my advise is horrible and most time is completely retarded...but if I were you I'd run a low mg good old fashioned test e....but that's just me...