Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Divorce

On top of a mountain. In the middle of nowhere

Divorce

Well I have learned one more lesson from this divorce I am going thru. Never ever ever buy a vehicle and put it solely in ur name. This crazy woman got my car it's in my name only won't give it back. I tried to let her get it out of my name and take up notes. She said she can't afford it. I got the car sold but couldn't get it till today. Finally found a repo man to go get it. She gonna be pissed come tomorrow when she goes to leave work and don't have a way home. Tried to be civil anout the divorce but I guess some people u just can't be civil with. Man so tired of this stress ready for this crap to be over.
    Everything I say on this forum is for enterainment purposes only. I am actually a midget with a twelve inch root.

You did what u had to bro.

In life u must always cover your own ass because u never know what life has in store.
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

Been thru it more hen once bro and it just totally sucks any way you do it. I feel for you bro.
    "Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him, better take a closer look at the American Indian."
    Henry Ford

V.I.P.

Re: Divorce

Remember we are family here and will all try and help if we can! Take care of yourself above all else!

damn bro. hate to hear about any of this. Ive been through 2 of these myself. My second one shot my blood pressure through the roof. Glad to know you got the car back though. you dont need her screwing up your credit because she wants what she cant afford.

Yea this is my second one to. I just thought the first one was bad. Hell it was a walk in the park compared to this one. I was married the first time for 15 yrs. I been married to this one for only a yr and she trying to get more then my first one did. It's got to get better tho. Just be glad when it's over. Thanks bro's for all the support

Oh and the bitch had the nerve to text me this morning and wish me happy birthday. Wtf.

Quote Originally Posted by lileight View Post
    Oh and the bitch had the nerve to text me this morning and wish me happy birthday. Wtf.
    Lmfao....in true clueless female fashion.

"Just cause we are getting divorced doesn't mean I can't say happy b-day"......yeah cause u are such a fucking humanitarian Lmfao!
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

I don't know how you all put up with these crazy bitches.
    DISCLAIMER: "SisterSteel" is a fictitious character with the sole purpose to entertain. Any information/advice given out, stated, or implied is for entertainment only and should not be considered the advocation of any illegal activity.

Bro my ex of 10 years called me 2 years ago and asked me if I new what day it was .. I said no so she said its are 20 year anniversary.. Then she said that her new son was born on are anniversary and all she was thinking about was me ..
    What a sick twisted bitch she should have thought of that before she cheated on me..
    Brother some woman are just fuckin pure evil..

Good luck man and keep giving the good fight !!!!