what up bro's glad to b here, i'm on numerous other boards tho i'm only highly active on 1-2 boards lately so this might b my 3rd. little about me i'm 25 yrs old, 6' 238lbs 14%bf. current cycle is a short one. weeks 1-8 600mg tren e, 300mg test e (both front loaded in week 1) and week 5-8 60mg var/day (anymore than that and my cardio drops big time due to back spasms) I'm new here but been on the boards for 4-5 years now, defiantly started juicing too young but was lucky enough to error on side of caution in the beginning and caused no damage to myself just had a shitty first 2 cycles lol after those 2 i began to read and read and read and never stopped. I've run test (numerous esters and brands), tren a and e, mast, eq, var, win, primo e, methyltren injectable, ghrp-2, MT2, Riptropin at 2-4iu/day for 14 months, etc etc. never run deca, dbol, drol, halo (tho i want to halo haha) i started at 6' 195 18%bf and over 4 years have been all the way up to 256lbs at 16%bf and now down to 238lbs at 14%bf currently trying to get down to 225 at 12% as my next goal. feel free to pm me or ask me anything anytime guys i look at forums on tapatalk a lot at work haha