Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Appreciation cost reductions on coaching!!

Appreciation cost reductions on coaching!!

I haven't been as active on the forum due to training my son for football so as a "I'm back to full force" I'm going to help you guys out that were struggling for extra cash by cutting my already low prices. This will be a cant refuse offer I gaurentee it. PM me or email me at. Fit.guru@ymail.com and tell me your from MC!!

Super Moderator - Gate Keeper - Foundation Member MuscleAddiction's Avatar

Re: Appreciation cost reductions on coaching!!

Awesome Fit...still going to have to wait until I am and have the family back on our feet...shit still scrounging for change to keep food in the fridge, but will be hooking up with you brother!!!
    Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. (Philippians 2:3)

We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us! (Philippians 4:13)

MuscleAddiction is a fictitious role-playing character! All information discussed is for entertainment purposes only!

Man everyone is that way. The local contest season is almost over so my business will slow down so I wanted to help the guys out here. It's a whole lot easier when u don't have to drive 10 miles to look at someone for 15 min.

Super Moderator - Gate Keeper - Foundation Member MuscleAddiction's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fit Guru View Post
    Man everyone is that way. The local contest season is almost over so my business will slow down so I wanted to help the guys out here. It's a whole lot easier when u don't have to drive 10 miles to look at someone for 15 min.
    I hear ya bro...when I was personal training it was after a 10 hour work day and had to drive 40 minutes to the gym for my clients to complain how long their day was and that they were tired and not feeling it today...then get home to eat, prep food for next day, sleep, and get up at 4 am to train myself before my 10 hour day. Family??? What family lol!!!

Love helping and training people but sacrificing family sucked!!!

Yea it's tough with another full time job. I'm fortunate that this is all I do.

That's awesome that you're helping our community Fit and those of you who can, should take Fit up on his offer.
    DISCLAIMER: "SisterSteel" is a fictitious character with the sole purpose to entertain. Any information/advice given out, stated, or implied is for entertainment only and should not be considered the advocation of any illegal activity.

V.I.P.

Sacrificing family is one of the reasons I got in big trouble with my with. She is on the fence still abit. I thought I was going to have to find a new career and liked into training it's abitch to make decent money. Then again my wife and I may just be spoiled a little too. Anyway I work 14-16hr days from spring till fall. Then 10-12hr days the rest of the year. Only getting weekends off. I leave the house before everyone wakes up and most days get home as kids are going to bed.

In order to make a lot of money at training is you have to Market, market, market. I'm a hustler by nature.. Just today I secured 2 premier National level bodybuilders for this offseason and then Nationals next year. Both have Pro potential. Once these guys win a show everyone will be calling but there is turnover. Ill have to secure more next year just to keep new blood.

V.I.P.

Haha I know all about that hustler shit. In my line of work there is a ton of low ballers. Like yesterday I had to convince a guy to pay me $1600 for a windshield instead of $400 to a low baller. I do the same shit all day every day. Some times I get them some times I don't.

In my business it's a pretty standard payment. $500 for a 16 week contest prep. For offseason it's $300 every 3 months.i do not take on more than I can keep up with. I believe in "personal" training. I have a competitor that has 30 women. He lines them all up together and some women don't want others to see them out of shape. Some have shows next week and ate ripped and their standing by a woman who is still fat because her show is in 4 months. They get embarrassed