Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Back day

Quote Originally Posted by Ironguruera View Post
    Thanks orange u are too kind. Im
    An aids patient next to franco's amazing back though! franco was a beast! he had some crazy deadlift...cant recall exactly but its BIG!
    I've been focusing on my spinal erector work/low back and its been helping rehab my lower back and make it stronger.....hoping I can start dead lifting again!

That'd be great..deads are the ultimate mass builder

V.I.P.

Re: Back day

Geez, Every time Sister Steel posts something about her exercises I have to look them all up so I know what she is talking about. No doubt she is smart and built.

Quote Originally Posted by red crayon View Post
    Geez, Every time Sister Steel posts something about her exercises I have to look them all up so I know what she is talking about. No doubt she is smart and built.
    Roflmfao!! I thought I was the only one!! Crazy pl sis! It's like she talks another language sometimes lol.
    I just go look at the pic of her legs instead of looking up the exercises
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

I'll make a thread about the lifts I talk about. I foget that a lot of the lifts I talk about aren't the norm so many don't know what they are or how to perform them. Even if you're not a PLer these lifts will benefit you by adding mass, thickness, and strength and we all want that.
    DISCLAIMER: "SisterSteel" is a fictitious character with the sole purpose to entertain. Any information/advice given out, stated, or implied is for entertainment only and should not be considered the advocation of any illegal activity.

Super Moderator - Gate Keeper - Foundation Member MuscleAddiction's Avatar

w99pj6.jpg 20a6tue.jpg 25fivsi.jpg

These are the most recent shots of my back...need to take some current ones for my log and for Zed to critique, but as far as back day goes like SS I switch the variations up weekly, but I love my staple exercises like T-bar Rows, One Arm DB Rows (45* angle), Seated Rows, Pulldowns & ups, Hammer Strength machines, cables, Bent Over BB Rows, and of course Dedz...but with those I like using the Trap Bar where the grip is at your sides, feels so much better on the lower back and I feel I can pull more and get into a better stance, more natural IMO.
    Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. (Philippians 2:3)

We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us! (Philippians 4:13)

MuscleAddiction is a fictitious role-playing character! All information discussed is for entertainment purposes only!

Me its rows, shrugs, calves, hammies, pull ups, cable or dumb bell flies, dead lifts.

For my back day I do 4sets wide grip pull ups, 4 sets narrow grip pull ups and then 4 sets of bent over barbell rows .
    I noticed several of you do dead lifts for back ? With proper form I always thought of deads as a leg exercise . I always look up as high as I can , it makes it more about the legs . I see guys at the gym hardly bending there legs and using all back . I always thought of that as bad form .

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleAddiction View Post
    w99pj6.jpg 20a6tue.jpg 25fivsi.jpg

These are the most recent shots of my back...need to take some current ones for my log and for Zed to critique, but as far as back day goes like SS I switch the variations up weekly, but I love my staple exercises like T-bar Rows, One Arm DB Rows (45* angle), Seated Rows, Pulldowns & ups, Hammer Strength machines, cables, Bent Over BB Rows, and of course Dedz...but with those I like using the Trap Bar where the grip is at your sides, feels so much better on the lower back and I feel I can pull more and get into a better stance, more natural IMO.

DAMN MC!

That 3rd pic is mean as fuck!

Isolation Exercises helpful for back ?