Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: worst pip ever!!!!!

V.I.P.

worst pip ever!!!!!

So..I sit and read about users with complaints of pain amd I say to my self..they have no idea..I'm probally a little older then some in here and have been playimg with gear since the days of ghorm.only old timeres will know what that it, with that said

Here's my worst gear pain ever.....Reforvit-b
    This shit was straight cattle gear..would only slide through a 20gauge pin and you were crippled for day..amd by crippled..I mean you knew who was on it at the gym because they had the same limp and never layed on the bench..but fuck me did you grow like a horse..

So throw it out there guys..what's your werse gear pain experience

Super Moderator - Gate Keeper - Foundation Member MuscleAddiction's Avatar

Re: worst pip ever!!!!!

Denkall T-400...1cc would leave a baseball size lump for days, but loved it!

Honestly my first pin of 1cc tne in my delt...I knew nothing... od remembers lol

V.I.P.

Quote Originally Posted by Orange24 View Post
    Honestly my first pin of 1cc tne in my delt...I knew nothing... od remembers lol

I got one up on ya..straight up test suspension 2ml in the quad..I was 19..I've never pinned in my quad ever agai !!

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleAddiction View Post
    Denkall T-400...1cc would leave a baseball size lump for days, but loved it!
    True story! Shit was fucking brutal! They changed the blend a tad. Never cared to try the new one lol!!

My buddy made some 440mg/ml. I nicknamed it thunderfuck 440. It was still better then then denkall t 400 though lol.

I had some real painful eq that had a lot of eo in it. I mixed that with tren and pinned my delt. Holy shit my arm was dead for a legit 2 hours. Hurt so bad I could hardly move it. The pip went away pretty fast after 2 hrs.
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

HEAD MC MOD - SUPER VIP - Foundation Member - Leader of The Wolf Pack Motherf@#$%ers! ordawg1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gdl-labs View Post
    So..I sit and read about users with complaints of pain amd I say to my self..they have no idea..I'm probally a little older then some in here and have been playimg with gear since the days of ghorm.only old timeres will know what that it, with that said

Here's my worst gear pain ever.....Reforvit-b
    This shit was straight cattle gear..would only slide through a 20gauge pin and you were crippled for day..amd by crippled..I mean you knew who was on it at the gym because they had the same limp and never layed on the bench..but fuck me did you grow like a horse..

So throw it out there guys..what's your werse gear pain experience
    20 s were a tad small !! lol-that stuff was pure pain-but we grew like cattle !!Ate like shit-partied all night-drank beer etc-and still grew like crazy.Plus- no PCT !! WTF was that ?? lol-Took Dbol by the handful-A Bombs maybe 3-4 per day and had a great time !! I sure miss the old days lol-OD

Ara-test 2500 first cycle, first pin. Had a softball size lump in my glute for a week. Walked with a horrible limp and couldnt sit right at all. got better at pinning and body got used to it I guess.

HEAD MC MOD - SUPER VIP - Foundation Member - Leader of The Wolf Pack Motherf@#$%ers! ordawg1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Orange24 View Post
    Oh shit-I read your PM and about choked.You thought you were going to die !! lol-OD

Quote Originally Posted by ordawg1 View Post
    Oh shit-I read your PM and about choked.You thought you were going to die !! lol-OD
    hilarious. Such a rookie

Yah Reforvit burned..it had procain added to help with the pain but it didn't do much, felt like a bee sting every time. Also straight b-complex shots, ached and stung badly. Also had some Test E 300 from a source that no longer exists, worked great but damn was wicked painful, I started cutting it with oil, and it helped alot.
    Last edited by kazman68; 08-09-2013 at 01:02 AM.