Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: major hand infection

V.I.P.

major hand infection

Ok, so here's the deal..there's a few guy s here with a order or two in the wind, they are on tje way

a few weeks back I was stung on my left hand by a scorpion, as a guy like the rest of us here I didn't require medical attention because I know everything about everything. .I developed suck a major infection in my hand, it out me in the hostipal for 4 days on major I.v antibiotics and had to have my hand lanced open and drains out in every day, I'm back and am resuming biz as normal...so if you haven't got your order, don't panic give it a few days ..its on its way

Ya, it sucked typing this with one hand...fml...I need help zipping my pants!!

Super Moderator - Gate Keeper - Foundation Member MuscleAddiction's Avatar

Re: major hand infection

Wow...well glad you are back and recovering, can't help you zip your pants!
    Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. (Philippians 2:3)

We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us! (Philippians 4:13)

MuscleAddiction is a fictitious role-playing character! All information discussed is for entertainment purposes only!

Dam that would suck.I hope you recover fine.

Glad it didnt get horrible on ya.

Yeah I've learned some shit....u gotta go to the dr!!

I smashed the fuck out of my thumb running late for a date lol. I went on the date anyways in pain cause she was a 19 yr old ice skater. I would have went with no arm lol.
    Anyways after the date I decided to drill holes in my thumb nail to relieve the pressure at 1 am lol. I sterilized the knife with rubbing alky and peroxide. Still got fucking infected somehow!!

I went to quick care on a Friday night cause it was looking ugly. The quack care dr was a dick saying I should have not fucked with it blah blah blah.
    He didn't lance it...just gave me weak ass amoxocylin.
    By Monday my thumb looked fucking horrible. It was HUGE and ugly purples etc. I went to a real dr........he said had I waited another few days they probably would have had to amputate..........

Moral of the story......the ice skater was ace....oh yeah and go to the fucking dr sometimes!
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

Sorry to hear that bro. I'm the same way, I know everything from a google search. My girl bitches at me about that all the time lol.

V.I.P.

Quote Originally Posted by Exerciseordie View Post
    Sorry to hear that bro. I'm the same way, I know everything from a google search. My girl bitches at me about that all the time lol.
    hahaha were all the same, fuck the doctors we got this shit. then it just get worse and worse, but hey gdl, ill zip up ur pants buddy, hahahaha

HEAD MC MOD - SUPER VIP - Foundation Member - Leader of The Wolf Pack Motherf@#$%ers! ordawg1's Avatar

Hope you feel better real soon-Thanks for heads up-OD

You gotta stop playing with that desert pussy bro. Chicks around the water it always seems to be crabs, now desert woman with fucking scorpions. You can't win lol. Hope you get better soon bro
    "Look forward-never look back and enjoy every sandwich -Go get em-OD ALPHA ZILLA"

Quote Originally Posted by Ironguruera View Post
    Glad it didnt get horrible on ya.

Yeah I've learned some shit....u gotta go to the dr!!

I smashed the fuck out of my thumb running late for a date lol. I went on the date anyways in pain cause she was a 19 yr old ice skater. I would have went with no arm lol.
    Anyways after the date I decided to drill holes in my thumb nail to relieve the pressure at 1 am lol. I sterilized the knife with rubbing alky and peroxide. Still got fucking infected somehow!!

I went to quick care on a Friday night cause it was looking ugly. The quack care dr was a dick saying I should have not fucked with it blah blah blah.
    He didn't lance it...just gave me weak ass amoxocylin.
    By Monday my thumb looked fucking horrible. It was HUGE and ugly purples etc. I went to a real dr........he said had I waited another few days they probably would have had to amputate..........

Moral of the story......the ice skater was ace....oh yeah and go to the fucking dr sometimes!
    The things we put ourselves through for women...

I don't have a similar story to yours but I've definitely done some dumb ass shit to get it in! Even if its just the tip!

I've gotten stung twice by those little bastards.. once a little guy decided to hang out in my shoe and got me several times in the foot.. that sucked ,and another time got out of the shower and one was on the towel. got me on the leg.. needless to say I hate them. usually you don't need a doctor for a sting, sounds like you got an infection some how with/from it.. take it easy rest and recoup.