Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New member and sponsor here

Super Moderator - Gate Keeper - Foundation Member MuscleAddiction's Avatar

Re: New member and sponsor here

Quote Originally Posted by sault11 View Post
    Hello everyone,

We're really happy to be a part of this forum. We think it definitely has the potential to be just as popular, if not more popular than eroids and muscle coalition.
    I'm one of the founding members of a group that started a lab a few years ago called that we named **********. Our original reason to start a lab and make our own gear was to simply have access to high quality, fully dosed gear that was made in a safe and sterile environment. With all these UGL's out there, finding one that isn't a crook or cheat and that isn't making gear in an unsanitary regular kitchen, and not giving any thought to sterilizing whats needed, was and still is for most, pretty much a crapshoot at best. Not until just recently did we decide to take things to the next level and become an online source. When I say "take things to the next level", I mean establishing a serious laboratory complete with process validations, cleaning validations, HVAC validations and anylitical validations. I promise you it wasn't cheap to acquire all the equipment nescessary to achieve GMP standards.

Next step was to research bio-chemical pharmaceutical manufacturers in Asia to acquire the purest raw hormone powders to make our gear with, which we definitely did. Once the products are manufactured, each batch we make is subjected our own Quality Control to ensure precise specifications are achieved. We also give them a 14 day probationary period so batch samples can be tested for stability, suspension, sterility, etc. Once these tests are passed we are finally confident our products are ready.
    Now, not only will the public have access to the highest quality anabolic steroids, but all of our products are developed with athletes in mind to provide them with the performance enhancing anabolism's to achieve goals imperative to their success.

I'm not sure if I can post a link to our site on this forum so if you wanna check out gear you click on the "hompage" tap on my profile page..

Cheers folks

Big H

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

This poster has not been verified yet, they are not a sponsor and are still pending investigation.

POSTER - you need to PM me for sponsorship info

I warned you 4 weeks ago about putting links in your posts and profile, this is your last warning, either contact me or the next post you make will be your last

Knights

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
    Well this answers my question...too bad!!!
    Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. (Philippians 2:3)

We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us! (Philippians 4:13)

MuscleAddiction is a fictitious role-playing character! All information discussed is for entertainment purposes only!

is it hard to become a sponsor on MC? i mean is the protocol difficult?

Quote Originally Posted by sohumboldt215 View Post
    is it hard to become a sponsor on MC? i mean is the protocol difficult?

we don't allow sponsors here just because they pay if that's what you're wondering. Theres ALOT more to it in order to become a sponsor here at MC.

I've tried several times to PM you and it won't let me send a PM unless I have 10 or more posts. I didn't want to disrespect the forum or items members by throwing up 10 random posts just to be able to write a PM. I've filled out and sent emails through your contact form several times but have yet get a reply. Can you please PM with any other options to communicate. I'm sorry for the mix up and look forward to your reply.

Cheers

Big H

Quote Originally Posted by knights View Post
    we don't allow sponsors here just because they pay if that's what you're wondering. Theres ALOT more to it in order to become a sponsor here at MC.

thats what i thought. good info.

V.I.P.
    U can go into my post count thread and get your 10 posts there if u need
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]