Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Whats your motivation and why?

What's my motivation? I hope this doesnt sound stupid but its the truth.My first husband and father of my kids cheated on me ALOT. I lost a son and had let myself go physically and had bad depression, no motivation. Then one day I decided I was going to get off my ass, leave him, and better myself. Now he is married to some out of shape lady that is 15 years older than him..and im sure he cheats on her too. I'm sure it kills him to have to see me all pretty and in shape lol. Ahhhh revenge

Quote Originally Posted by iwrkout View Post
    What's my motivation? I hope this doesnt sound stupid but its the truth.My first husband and father of my kids cheated on me ALOT. I lost a son and had let myself go physically and had bad depression, no motivation. Then one day I decided I was going to get off my ass, leave him, and better myself. Now he is married to some out of shape lady that is 15 years older than him..and im sure he cheats on her too. I'm sure it kills him to have to see me all pretty and in shape lol. Ahhhh revenge
    Fucking great. Rub his face in it. Make sure you wear your gym outfit over for drinks. Nothing kills a bro worse than, when X is now fucking hot. Then he has to glance over and see the moose he lays with. Stellar

Re: Whats your motivation and why?

I do what I do because everyone says I can't. Women can't be as strong as men.... wtf? Of course we can. Women can't be strong and sexy... wtf? Of course we can. Nothing makes me feel better than bending iron and tossing steel. Most people don't have what it takes to train for strength or size.
    DISCLAIMER: "SisterSteel" is a fictitious character with the sole purpose to entertain. Any information/advice given out, stated, or implied is for entertainment only and should not be considered the advocation of any illegal activity.

To be short and simple, I want to be bigger and stronger. To be more in depth I want to push my body to its limits. Also plan on competing when I get bigger and can afford it.

Because I love it. Its pure fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Orange24 View Post
    Because I love it. Its pure fun!

Orange tell everyone the truth bro, I'm your original motivation! I got you back in the gym... Your wife still thanks me for that.

Control is a big part of it. This lifestyle is a constant for me. The iron never lies...mirror doesn't as well. It's a pleasure to challenge social norms and appreciate strong women as well as my bros. What we do is rare...those that don't train, eat, rest and use hormones can't understand.

I hate the way males look for the most part in this day and age. Especially my age group. This is my protest against the norm and accepted of our lazy piss poor attitude of our society. And I just like doing it. And my wife loves the way I look. And it brings organization into my life.
    "Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him, better take a closer look at the American Indian."
    Henry Ford

Quote Originally Posted by zedhed View Post
    I hate the way males look for the most part in this day and age. Especially my age group. This is my protest against the norm and accepted of our lazy piss poor attitude of our society. And I just like doing it. And my wife loves the way I look. And it brings organization into my life.
    I agree Zeddy- I walk down the street and think most young guys look like they're not quite "finished" somehow and the ones that are our age are tubs. I do this because I feel satisfied, healthy and successful every time I leave the gym. Took a long time to get there, but where else could I find that? It's a matter of self esteem- A work in progress to be sure, but the operative word is progress.