Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Empty stomach or no?

Re: Empty stomach or no?

That's spot on WP.....I can see you know what works.

Super Moderator - Gate Keeper - Foundation Member MuscleAddiction's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by world-pharma.org View Post
    how i do and its best for me and some my ifbb friends

up in the morning,shot hgh,take t4 and t3 tab...up to you what you take.
    take fat burning pill or epfedrine..all up to you what you take
    take bcaa and glutamin 5g each.
    then do cardio 40min cca on 120-130 pulse rate

and after that eat egs...best of the best breakfast

i am sure this is best way to lost pure fats only...
    ^^^ nice!
    Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. (Philippians 2:3)

We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us! (Philippians 4:13)

MuscleAddiction is a fictitious role-playing character! All information discussed is for entertainment purposes only!

Quote Originally Posted by Fit Guru View Post
    That's spot on WP.....I can see you know what works.
    i am also BB already over 20 years..i know ..
    but since i am licensed online pharmacy shop.i cant talk how to use meds,etc..
    but i know how its good to use it
    i have plenty guys -friends who are IFBB or NABBA pro BB,we keep talk about cycles,etc..
    NEW SHOP URL WWW.WORLD-PHARMA.org

Quote Originally Posted by world-pharma.org View Post
    i am also BB already over 20 years..i know ..
    but since i am licensed online pharmacy shop.i cant talk how to use meds,etc..
    but i know how its good to use it
    i have plenty guys -friends who are IFBB or NABBA pro BB,we keep talk about cycles,etc..
    Yea same here. 2 of the top Pros in the world right now are close friends.i actually helped on get ready for his first USA and the next year be won.

Empty stomach yep!

For me, it depends on the cardio. If I'm running stadiums or grappling I'll def have something before (not right before), but if it would be something simple like L.I.S.S. cardio than I would do it fasted.
    DISCLAIMER: "SisterSteel" is a fictitious character with the sole purpose to entertain. Any information/advice given out, stated, or implied is for entertainment only and should not be considered the advocation of any illegal activity.

It's been proven a myth that fasted cardio helps fat loss or is a must. It actual causes muscle waisting.

It's really a personally preference. I personally would die mid session. I do minimum protein shake and bcaa before cardio so I have something in my gut. I don't like to eat a meal before cardio.
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

I always did it fasted for fat-loss, but if your doing it more for the cardio effect than fat-burning, I would advise having a light meal or shake, also bcaa's come to mind.

Lots of great advice in this thread.....If performance is important, than eat something. If you're doing your cardio just to use up energy, then WP's advice is perfect

V.I.P.

So Lets say Im a beginer. (IM Not but just to make a point). How do I know what to do? First and usually best is to realize that we are all different. If you have read all the posts on this thread you can see we all have different Ideas. So try and find someone that you know who has a similar body type and is getting good results. Ask them all the questions that you can and try what they recomend. After awhile you will run across one or two people that do their cardio in a way that works for you. (This also works for their weight training program)
    No two people are exactly alike, even twins (I have a set of twin boys). So If you read about a study done in China and they got "X" results well the the Chineese can follow that same protacol and get "X" results but a Hispanic might get completely different results doing the same thing. Its been my experience that you will just have to try and find someone similar to yourself and try what they do, Keep good notes and see what happens.
    The point is this, even with scientific data to back up a certin protacol you will still have to try everything, keep good notes, to find the program that works. Oh and if that isnt bad enough mother nature likes to make things harder by keeping your body in a constant state of change. So what worked great last year probably wont do squat this year. Good Luck.