Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Only in Co

Only in Co

Ok. Only in this fucking county. I'm at 10,200 ft elevation base camp. Doing a 14er tomorrow. And these mother fuckers have full wifi and everything in a tent. Doing a weekend survival trip instead of the two weeks as normal. Hiking for 4 days over the 14er and over to Winter Park and ride train home. Wish me luck.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Re: Only in Co

Quote Originally Posted by Beavis303 View Post
    Ok. Only in this fucking county. I'm at 10,200 ft elevation base camp. Doing a 14er tomorrow. And these mother fuckers have full wifi and everything in a tent. Doing a weekend survival trip instead of the two weeks as normal. Hiking for 4 days over the 14er and over to Winter Park and ride train home. Wish me luck.
    Beautiful scenery, been there before. I would love to live there..for a few reasons

Beautiful!

My girl lives in Denver.........she took me too Estes Park.......saw a big Elk walked right up to it.......fucker probably wanted to stomp me

Got married. The 1st time at the Stanley hotel. Steven kings place. And Estes park rocks. Just to crowded this weekend so hiking with 2 other marines. Boys I went to camp with. They flew out from east coast. Ones already sick. The other we got so high he's laying in a rock garden at 11,000 ft. Can hear the stupid fuck. Can't find him
    Attached Images Attached Images

Man U live the life! Looks amazing.
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

Quote Originally Posted by Beavis303 View Post
    Got married. The 1st time at the Stanley hotel. Steven kings place. And Estes park rocks. Just to crowded this weekend so hiking with 2 other marines. Boys I went to camp with. They flew out from east coast. Ones already sick. The other we got so high he's laying in a rock garden at 11,000 ft. Can hear the stupid fuck. Can't find him
    My girl lives there and I'm in Md (she works for and airline so) we went to Stanley....pretty cool some Jack Nick lookalike was there.......went to some small town (Louisville I think) got food at the Blue Parrot......coming from hot as fuck Md in July to the cool temps of Co was wonderful

WTF is that in the 3rd pic, paote?
    "Look forward-never look back and enjoy every sandwich -Go get em-OD ALPHA ZILLA"

Nice! we were thinking about moving to CO. in a few years.

Went to school and lived in Boulder for 3 years. Love Colorado!!! Go Buffs!!!