Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Woops

V.I.P.

Woops

Do other people schedule things that you have to do that makes it impossible for you to go and work out? My work and wife do that they say oh its only one day but they just dont get it. I know Im not alone, whats your story and how do you get around it? (I need some new Ideas)

Lmfao!!! Story of my life brother!

My wife begged me to swap work shifts yesterday for a family dinner. I was like so lemme get this straight. U want me to wake up early to go to work early. Miss my workout....and have to deal with my shit head mother???
    I did it for my wife and told her I was there for her as a buffer for my mom.

Was not happy I missed the workout. It's one thing if I haven't eaten enough or I'm beat down for the day and decide not to go......I hate when life messes with my plans for the iron.

Doesn't help I barely listen to her when she talks. Maybe she did mention it lmao!
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

1st. Be the boss at work.
    2nd. Workout with your wife / GF.

Even with the above in place.... sometimes life happens at the gym time has to bend.

I hate it when it happens. I honestly feel bad when I don't go, like my day will not be good if I don't start of my moring with a workout of any sort.
    Check Out "The Lunchbox" Past, Present and Future Life Log!!

http://www.musclecoalition.org/showt...nto-the-Future

V.I.P.

Re: Woops

When wife ask me to do some thing that puts me in a spot she knows It will be bj time soon.

V.I.P.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunchbox View Post

Even with the above in place.... sometimes life happens at the gym time has to bend.

I hate it when it happens. I honestly feel bad when I don't go, like my day will not be good if I don't start of my moring with a workout of any sort.
    I can't move for a few hours after I getup.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunchbox View Post

Lol I'm almost the boss. Shoe in. Many yrs vested.

The wife could benefit from the gym. Just have to setup babysitters so it makes it tough. Our schedules are also much different so we would rarely train together. She's not aggressive in the gym at all.

Maybe I'll pick up a few girls at the Olympia lol

Yeah when u have your mind set on the next training session and u can't go it does suck.

I don't let this game rule my life. I'm not sponsored and I'm not competing.

I live this iron game and life by my rule of ratios.

I try attend more gym sessions then I miss.

Eat good more then I eat bad.

Train hard more often then just Going through the motions.

You get the idea.

V.I.P.

Quote Originally Posted by Ironguruera View Post
    Lol I'm almost the boss. Shoe in. Many yrs vested.

The wife could benefit from the gym. Just have to setup babysitters so it makes it tough. Our schedules are also much different so we would rarely train together. She's not aggressive in the gym at all.

Maybe I'll pick up a few girls at the Olympia lol

Yeah when u have your mind set on the next training session and u can't go it does suck.

I don't let this game rule my life. I'm not sponsored and I'm not competing.

I live this iron game and life by my rule of ratios.

I try attend more gym sessions then I miss.

Eat good more then I eat bad.

Train hard more often then just Going through the motions.

You get the idea.

Well put bro, nice post.

V.I.P.

Im glad to see Im not the only one that has this problem. I have learned to smile and bite my tongue when anyone try's to dis my work out or prevent me from going. Just keep working out and stay at it best as you can.
    This is where I am a good example. When I first got married in my 20's just about everyone was telling me working out was a big waste of time, I still kept after it. Now 30 some years later I am still working out, my health is reasonably good because of it, and I always go and see them when they get back home from the hospital after the heart attack or stroke. I guess its my evil side showing but I see it as a kind of revenge. Its like me saying I told you so!

Damn it this shit jinxed me!

My wife saw the slin I got and the grand inquisition started....she knows I use gear but one of those she knows I get labs and know what I'm doing. It's a don't ask don't tell sort of thing.
    She was like u don't compete so why do all this...blah blah blah. Funny thing is I was going to do a show. She told me to...3 weeks in she is bitching I go to the gym too much. I expected that like 2-3 months in lol.

I threw $200 at her to buy some shit and leave me alone. that shut her up
    I should have said hey pick me up some needles while u are out lmfao!

She keeps it up....it won't be pretty. plenty of pussy out there and I'm in the best shape of my life!

Super Moderator - Gate Keeper - Foundation Member MuscleAddiction's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ironguruera View Post
    Damn it this shit jinxed me!

My wife saw the slin I got and the grand inquisition started....she knows I use gear but one of those she knows I get labs and know what I'm doing. It's a don't ask don't tell sort of thing.
    She was like u don't compete so why do all this...blah blah blah. Funny thing is I was going to do a show. She told me to...3 weeks in she is bitching I go to the gym too much. I expected that like 2-3 months in lol.

I threw $200 at her to buy some shit and leave me alone. that shut her up
    I should have said hey pick me up some needles while u are out lmfao!

She keeps it up....it won't be pretty. plenty of pussy out there and I'm in the best shape of my life!
    You're bad bro lol!!! We know your priorities are set!!!