Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: thoughts on Syria....

V.I.P.

thoughts on Syria....

ok so heres the deal....i keep noticing all of these soldiers and marines on the news/facebook/and other media outlets holding up pieces of paper covering their faces saying shit like " i didnt sign up to go to war with syria" and ive noticed a lot of these guys are grunts, which had me shaking my head at this new breed of soft soldiers/marines. the military has changed a lot over the yrs, i remember when we were all excited to go to war and looking forward to it, and these softies signed up to do a job and are afraid of going or say that type of shit. kind of ironic if u ask me, and im just really pissed about it. my team and i would regret coming home after deployments, or just look forward to the next deployment, we loved what we did and could never get enough of it, its like a drug. i mean i guess i could understand if they were drafted but they signed up!! just my rant and my opinion....

V.I.P.

Re: thoughts on Syria....

The signs say I didn't join to help al Qaeda. It's not they don't want to fight for their country it's the fact that Syria isn't our fight. We need to get our noses out of other countries wars and fix ourselves.

V.I.P.

Quote Originally Posted by Layddually2 View Post
    The signs say I didn't join to help al Qaeda. It's not they don't want to fight for their country it's the fact that Syria isn't our fight. We need to get our noses out of other countries wars and fix ourselves.
    ive seen other signs then that one. and syria is our fight, we are in the UN, which is supposed to police the world and all countries. a country using chemical weapons on its own people is a problem, and against UN regulations, and laws. if a country (especially a middle eastern country) is in shambles we should just let it go? so it becomes a terrorist hub and a much larger problem for the world long term? same situation as afghan, iraq, etc, if u just let these countries go without helping it will just become a terrorist breeding ground, a lawless muslim nation is not something any country needs.

V.I.P.

Wow you really believe the mainstream media.

V.I.P.

I guess we didn't train al Qaeda and give them weapons either?

V.I.P.

Wow you really believe the mainstream media.
    i just believe JSOC, im still in the game bro. and yes i know we gave them weapons and trained them.

V.I.P.

There is an old saying love your country, fear your government. That's all I have to say.

Ill just throw this out there cause I'm In a bad fucking mood.

I don't give a shit. Don't watch the news. Don't care to know about it. Won't change shit if it do.
    The government and media is a fucking joke and neither can be trusted.

End of rant. Carry on
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

Whatever your beliefs on the matter are...

It is up to us... the people of this Country to tell our congress person or senate person that we will not stand for or stand for what is going on in this Country.

They are elected officials. We let them feel coushy in their positions and not hold them accountable.

Fk that... Write you representatives and tell them how you feel, that your vote will change for them next term depending on their stance to your beliefs!!!

Our founding father's were regular citizens that dis not want a form of government dictating every part of their lives to them. We should all act in the same manner towards our current government.

The people need to take the power back!!
    Check Out "The Lunchbox" Past, Present and Future Life Log!!

http://www.musclecoalition.org/showt...nto-the-Future

Super Moderator - Gate Keeper - Foundation Member MuscleAddiction's Avatar

First of all...I will never believe mainstream media or any of our corrupted government officials. I try not to get in discussion's about politics, religion, or shit I know close to nothing about...but I will agree with LB that we need to keep our noses out of other countries business, as horrible of shit those countries are doing, and take care of ourselves and our people. The ironic thing to me is we as parents try to raise our children not to lie and be ethical...so the government isn't doing a good job of setting an example are they??? Fear our government is more like it...they will get us all killed eventually!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ironguruera View Post
    Ill just throw this out there cause I'm In a bad fucking mood.

I don't give a shit. Don't watch the news. Don't care to know about it. Won't change shit if it do.
    The government and media is a fucking joke and neither can be trusted.

End of rant. Carry on
    I agree to a point with you IG...hate watching the news because it really is all brainwashing lies and no the media nor the government can be trusted. I focus on my family at hand, live, laugh, and love...because tomorrow may never come for us the way our government handles affairs. They can't even budget money or run this country well...or at all!!!

End of my rant...sorry Duke, love what you and your brothers do for us, but don't like the government putting you all in such harms way. Much respect and admiration to you and all of our soldiers!!!