Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: thoughts on Syria....

Re: thoughts on Syria....

my thoughts. these guys holding up the signs on media sites should not be doing so. But, proud of the ones who are standing up to helping al queda. They are supposed to take orders, go where they are told. Freedom of speech is not allowed. They lost their right to that when they signed up. Doesn't make it right by any means. And I say Fuck them motherfuckers. They are the ones who plotted to kill my fellow brothers and sisters. Let them sort it out themselves. Obama is destroying our country. Im not a republican or a democrat so that's not the issue. if your voted in, you should listen to your people, your coutry. He is running wild in the white house and it needs to stop. most likely nothing will be there to stop him. And the rest of the world is sitting back and laughing at us.

Quote Originally Posted by Ironguruera View Post
    Ill just throw this out there cause I'm In a bad fucking mood.

I don't give a shit. Don't watch the news. Don't care to know about it. Won't change shit if it do.
    The government and media is a fucking joke and neither can be trusted.

End of rant. Carry on

Agree,(media and government both suck) people in this country don't want this war! I guess it's a good thing I didn't join the military, I can't fight for something I don't believe in. Fight to protect my country and any of our 'close' allies Absolutely! but I'm not sticking my neck out for a bunch of sick,twisted, animals. How they treat their women is pathetic, the one guy cut out and ate the liver of his enemy, and they have this God awful fascination with cutting people's heads off. Let them kill themselves. I do feel bad for the women and children, but sending our people to die as well...sorry don't believe in it. Let's worry about all the problems we have in this country first, that should keep us busy for the next 100 years or so.

I don't believe in war , the first gulf war the US restored a monarchy for crying out loud..
    but I really don't believe in Chemical weapon more..

a couple well plan strikes at these plants an get out .. heck you could do it with drones
    anything over that and I am against it ...

there are 2 out comes to this if we ignore the chemical weapons
    1 the oligarchy in Syria wins and they start destabilise the area more
    2 the rebels win and chemical weapons could end up in the hands of terrorist ...

the one group in the entire region that supports the US with out questions is the Iraq's Kurds
    all we did was stop Saddam from dropping red rain on them...

http://youtu.be/5ak5g-rYdQM

Graphic Graphic Graphic, you have been warned.

This is the folks your president wants to go help. Seen here killing a couple of young boys!

Super Moderator - Gate Keeper - Foundation Member MuscleAddiction's Avatar

I'm speechless...

Official Rep

Quote Originally Posted by OldGoat View Post
    http://youtu.be/5ak5g-rYdQM

Graphic Graphic Graphic, you have been warned.

This is the folks your president wants to go help. Seen here killing a couple of young boys!
    You forgot congress. Many members of congress from both sides want us to step in

Official Rep

Syria is sovereign nation. Who are we to pull up and say change how you do thins?

Its civil war, how about they grow there own Patrick Henry, or George Washington. We did when we wanted to be free. Why do we have to provide it? I know I'm simplifying a complex issue but I think we are making it more complex than it needs to be.

Official Rep

Quote Originally Posted by OldGoat View Post
    my thoughts. these guys holding up the signs on media sites should not be doing so. But, proud of the ones who are standing up to helping al queda. They are supposed to take orders, go where they are told. Freedom of speech is not allowed. They lost their right to that when they signed up. Doesn't make it right by any means. And I say Fuck them motherfuckers. They are the ones who plotted to kill my fellow brothers and sisters. Let them sort it out themselves. Obama is destroying our country. Im not a republican or a democrat so that's not the issue. if your voted in, you should listen to your people, your coutry. He is running wild in the white house and it needs to stop. most likely nothing will be there to stop him. And the rest of the world is sitting back and laughing at us.

I agree they did sign, and are to go where there told. But this issue involves congress too. I travel overseas...a lot. You want to know when we got laughed try 03-08. He's destroying our country more than the others? How so?

V.I.P.
    I see it like Vietnam nothing but a waste of time money ad lives... Same with Afghanistan... I got buddies pretty tore up and for what... Was it worth it hell no...took 11 years to kill one guy...I see it like this if I were fighting my brother and some one punched me in hopes it would get us to stop... C'mon not only am I not going to stop now you've just become a main target... By us getting involved we for sure r getting those chemicals used on us... And to too it all off we are no longer the world power we once were and the sooner we realize that the better
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleAddiction View Post
    I'm speechless...
    Exactly.....fucking inhuman, souless,bastards from hell. I mean" from hell" what kind of evil lives in your heart to do things like this? I don't want 1 US life lost over these demons.