Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: how much cardio???

Re: how much cardio???

I think of cardio like this, I could be wrong but this is how I picture it in my mind. If you walk or do low intensity the fat slowly melts off. But if you are running pounding the pavement, jumping rope or something.. That fat is bouncing off . Lol that's how my mind sees the picture

Hi Pokerdad,
    Well it depends on your fitness goals but I think one must do at least 30 minutes cardio exercises to lead healthy and active lifestyle and to maintain healthy body weight and improve immunity system.

I try not to do cardio on my Leg and back training days. Those are my 2 high days in terms of eating but I try to get some form of cardio in the other 5x week. It could be BJJ, stadiums, sleds, etc. You can build size while performing cardio, you just have take that into consideration when your creating your macros for the day.
    DISCLAIMER: "SisterSteel" is a fictitious character with the sole purpose to entertain. Any information/advice given out, stated, or implied is for entertainment only and should not be considered the advocation of any illegal activity.

^^^agreed, it's truly all bout ur muscle contractions and diet and intake.....when u combine the right mixture u will gain muscle mass when trimming out the inner muscle fat