Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Congratulations to Vicious & his wife!!!

Dude that kid is awesome!!!! Be the best dad and friend to that guy you could ever and will be! He'll be your best friend till the day you die! Congrats man

V.I.P.

Re: Congratulations to Vicious & his wife!!!

Congrats to you both.

V.I.P.
    Thank u guys do much!! That little dude came out kicking and screaming and ad soon as they handed him to me he smiled put his head on my chest and hugged me... Words can not describe the feelings I'm having thanks u guys so much I may not b on here too much the next couple days my wife pushed and pushed but the baby was op and needed a c section... Ill b here taking care of my wife she's such a trooper but I know she gave everything she had she's drained she only has enough strength to let Eli nurse and just smile at him
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Super Moderator - Gate Keeper - Foundation Member MuscleAddiction's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vicious 13 View Post
    Thank u guys do much!! That little dude came out kicking and screaming and ad soon as they handed him to me he smiled put his head on my chest and hugged me... Words can not describe the feelings I'm having thanks u guys so much I may not b on here too much the next couple days my wife pushed and pushed but the baby was op and needed a c section... Ill b here taking care of my wife she's such a trooper but I know she gave everything she had she's drained she only has enough strength to let Eli nurse and just smile at him
    Awesome!!! Eli was happy to meet his mommy & daddy, go bond and take care of mommy brother, these are the times you do not want to miss out on!!!

Beautiful baby! Congrats to you and yours.

Wow brother, congratulations! Good looking boy you got there. I remember when my first child was born it brought tears to my eyes. What a great moment. Now go take care of your new family and make plenty of time to bond with your new little boy. Glad everything went smooth, congrats!
    "Look forward-never look back and enjoy every sandwich -Go get em-OD ALPHA ZILLA"

Congrats bro!!!

V.I.P.
    Ok well this is bullshit seems they forgot some tools inside my wife after the c section so she is now undergoing a second surgery to get them out I'm pretty pissed off about this trying to stay calm because I don't want my boy to get my angry vibes but I mean really wtf I think this is a bunch of shit
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Super Moderator - Gate Keeper - Foundation Member MuscleAddiction's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vicious 13 View Post
    Ok well this is bullshit seems they forgot some tools inside my wife after the c section so she is now undergoing a second surgery to get them out I'm pretty pissed off about this trying to stay calm because I don't want my boy to get my angry vibes but I mean really wtf I think this is a bunch of shit
    Like I said in the other thread...file a suit against the hospital and doctors. It is negligence 100%. Keep cool now for your wife and baby boy...silence is golden!!! Get through this but under your breath be looking into holding the doctors and hospital accountable for their lack of procedures and competence. That is bullshit and Kudos bro for breathing and holding temper back...keep it up.
    Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. (Philippians 2:3)

We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us! (Philippians 4:13)

MuscleAddiction is a fictitious role-playing character! All information discussed is for entertainment purposes only!

Huge congrats!
    I concur MA.