Thread: MC's own "Ridiculousness Thread!!!"

Super Moderator - Gate Keeper - Foundation Member MuscleAddiction's Avatar

MC's own "Ridiculousness Thread!!!"

Ok, so I thought it would be a fun idea to start MC's own Ridiculousness thread for us to post videos of the most ridiculous home videos or people trying to get their 15 minutes of fame!!! Ever since the computer cams, cell phone cams, and state of the art personal video equipment we had had our fair share of people doing really stupid shit on video...for instance when I seen this video I just about rolled off the couch just thinking of how many girls do this exact thing and if they ever thought that there is a 50% chance that whatever they are going to record themselves doing could go bad!!!

Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. (Philippians 2:3)

We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us! (Philippians 4:13)

MuscleAddiction is a fictitious role-playing character! All information discussed is for entertainment purposes only!

Bro that is disrespectful! Posting videos of my girl lmao. Seen that video and talk about everything that could go wrong!

Super Moderator - Gate Keeper - Foundation Member MuscleAddiction's Avatar

Re: MC's own "Ridiculousness Thread!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by Exerciseordie View Post
    Bro that is disrespectful! Posting videos of my girl lmao. Seen that video and talk about everything that could go wrong!
    Didn't mean any disrespect brother...although your girl is cute, too bad she wasn't fire retardant...or sober lol!!!
    Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. (Philippians 2:3)

We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us! (Philippians 4:13)

MuscleAddiction is a fictitious role-playing character! All information discussed is for entertainment purposes only!

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleAddiction View Post
    Didn't mean any disrespect brother...although your girl is cute, too bad she wasn't fire retardant...or sober lol!!!
    Lol if that was my girl I would dump her for stupidity lol.

V.I.P.

Re: MC's own "Ridiculousness Thread!!!"

Lmfao

Don't know how to upload link from phone. But
    Killa Karisma. Jacking off to you. On YouTube Best shit I've seen in years. Thanks MA got a good laugh from the girl laying next to me.

That's some funny shit right there! My one question is......what the fuck is she doing spreading herself to the door? She is hot though!