Thread: Thank you

Thank you

My post regarding my financial problems and me venting and asking for help was deleted in the crash, I want to make sure everyone who sent prayers/well wishes my way, that you know how much I appreciate it...Thank you!' I hate asking for help/support but this is one place I can truly call home.

Kaz

Love you bro

Super Moderator - Gate Keeper - Foundation Member MuscleAddiction's Avatar

Re: Thank you

Yeah a weeks worth went "poof!!!"...we love ya bro, familia!!! So last I hear she got her unemployment and you have a lead on some work? Hope things are getting better bro, we are here you you and your girl!

what is matte kaz.. i am not a financial genius ..but have been know to balance a check book or 2

V.I.P.

Hey, I know how this works just because cash is coming in that doesnt mean that all the bills are caught up with. Can you post the pay pal address again?

Thanks everyone, just a rough patch Xdude Donna's unemployment just got approved,(been waiting weeks) she is putting in hours at the Y but it pays minimum wage...I 'm working with a state Vocational counselor(help people on disability) to go back to work, it probably won't be a quick process, but they don't quit until they place you in a job! I know things will get better eventually, but the problem now is we need to come up with back-rent asap. Our landlord says we can't get any further behind. But with all that's going on $ is hard to come by now..like I said I know once I get back to work things will be better. But we have 2 weeks to come up with this back rent and then rent is due in Oct as well. I hate asking for help, I truly do, in my original post so many of you sent/prayers well wishes. Iron came up with the idea of a 'pay pal' fund....As God is my witness I hate asking for 'charity'. I have never been in a crisis like this before, and once I get back to work hopefully won't be again. + Donna is looking for a full time better paying job. Everyone here has been like family to me, Donna wrote out a statement in the previous thread about how much it meant to us. ( Have to admit I was a little 'choked' up). Well we both were.....This board is the best and so is everyone here, I hope I can repay everyone's kindness and support someday.

Pay pal is

kazman68@gmail.com

Once again I don't expect anything from anyone. Prayer's and well wishes mean just as much to me, I started this thread because I knew I could vent to my 'family' . I was never looking for a hand-out.

Love you brother's/sister's

Kaz

I replied to your last thread a couple days ago and noticed it was deleted the next day somehow. It really sucks hearing about one of our brothers or sister in a bad place. I glad that things are starting to come together for you and your wife. I myself know what its like to struggle like this and I know it can be hard, real hard. I'm very happy to hear that things are starting to come together for you guys. Just keep your head up and keep pushing forward brother, things will get better for you. My thoughts are with the both of you
    "Look forward-never look back and enjoy every sandwich -Go get em-OD ALPHA ZILLA"

Thank you...ineedtogrow, it was lost when MC crashed. I appreciate your words of encouragement.

Quote Originally Posted by kazman68 View Post
    Thank you...ineedtogrow, it was lost when MC crashed. I appreciate your words of encouragement.
    No, it was lost the day before.
    If there was anything I could do for you though, I would. I could get you work in a heartbeat, but you would have to move a good distance iirc where your from abouts. Again bro, I wish you two the best
    "Look forward-never look back and enjoy every sandwich -Go get em-OD ALPHA ZILLA"

Quote Originally Posted by ineedtogrow View Post
    No, it was lost the day before.
    If there was anything I could do for you though, I would. I could get you work in a heartbeat, but you would have to move a good distance iirc where your from abouts. Again bro, I wish you two the best
    Thanks and work really isn;t my fear. Working with a state run agency who helps disabled people go back to work helps...they don';t quit until you get a job and then they help you with job support, it's just were in a hole and trying to dig out. Thank you...