Thread: A Little Bummed....

A Little Bummed....

So I'm sitting at the airport waiting on a delayed flight to NYC. Was supposed to depart 3:00 now it looks like 6:30. Won't get in until 2 or after. I bought a ticket on line to see GENERATION IRON first show at 10:30 in the morning! I'll either sleep through or go and be cranky. Maybe just buy another later time. The things I get worked up over.....one way or the other- GI is out tomorrow!

I love flying...

/sarcasm off
    Check Out "The Lunchbox" Past, Present and Future Life Log!!

http://www.musclecoalition.org/showt...nto-the-Future

I have actually never flown in my life! Crazy to think about really... But I don't like heights so I'm in no hurry.

Quote Originally Posted by Exerciseordie View Post
    I have actually never flown in my life! Crazy to think about really... But I don't like heights so I'm in no hurry.
    Wtf? That's crazy. U haven't lived until u have been traveling for 24 hrs most of that in planes, taxi, subway lol.
    Or better yet take two kids under 2 on a plane for 5 or more hrs....man that's a good fucking time.....like a kick in the crotch! Lol.
    Problem with cars is they go to damn slow...I'm impatient and keep thinking the whole road trip....fuck if only we could do like 300mph for a bit lol.

OP---traveling hassles are terrible. That 24 hrs of straight travel from UK England back to the USA took yrs off my life lmao. If u can survive that with a female and not kill her....she's a keeper! I would have cried like a baby if my wife wasn't such a savvy traveler!!

we got so fucking wicked lost in London. I profiled and said ask that fucking guy in the nice long coat and Mercedes. She is like if the taxi cab driver doesn't know how is he??? I said he is dressed nice and rolling the Benz....ask him. He was on the way to the airport and had us follow him

When traveling. U gotta try to laugh at shit and say wow really?? Laugh it off...cause getting pissed rarely helps.
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

Re: A Little Bummed....

Quote Originally Posted by Exerciseordie View Post
    You don't get out much, huh? I travel across the US probably 4-6x year and I leave the country at least 2x yr. It seems like I'm always going somewhere to either compete or work.

It's not bad at all and remember flying is the safest way to travel. The only shit thing is if you're bigger the seats aren't made for you so you'll want to fly business class.
    DISCLAIMER: "SisterSteel" is a fictitious character with the sole purpose to entertain. Any information/advice given out, stated, or implied is for entertainment only and should not be considered the advocation of any illegal activity.

HEAD MC MOD - SUPER VIP - Foundation Member - Leader of The Wolf Pack Motherf@#$%ers! ordawg1's Avatar

Just slow down-there really isn't any hurry at all-OD

V.I.P.

Fuck at least you get to see it in a city of 2 million there isn't 1 theatre here showing it.