Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Health Care

Super Moderator - Gate Keeper - Foundation Member MuscleAddiction's Avatar

Re: Health Care

One of the problems with the health care reform is that we used to have people want to become doctors, but with the way it is going we won't have many to replace the baby boomers retiring. In five years from now you may not be seen by an actual doctor but by a nurse practitioner. With the rising costs of health insurance every year and companies even local government cities are not able to afford to cover insurance for their employees which now a good percentage of our income is going to be going to pay for health insurance, and it is going to get worse in the next few years. I feel everyone should have health coverage, but also everyone needs to be working as well. It is ugly no matter how you look at it, I feel that doctors and pharmaceutical companies are controlling costs which is the cause for the rise in insurance costs and yes we end up paying for it. I could be way out of line, but something needs to be done but I don't feel this bill is the answer either. Like Layd said above, people need to be held responsible and accountable and not just leech off the government everything, if we have to work and hold a job, support our families as much of a struggle as it is at times, and pay out of our salaries to cover a portion of our health care then so does everybody else.
    Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. (Philippians 2:3)

We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us! (Philippians 4:13)

MuscleAddiction is a fictitious role-playing character! All information discussed is for entertainment purposes only!

V.I.P.
    U guys keep saying unions and that's wrong. I work in the union great benefits I pay 2 dollars an hour for some of e best coverage around. Ad I don't believe that ugly truth work or dot get shit. I like to help my fellow man out bit I've always had a big heart. I think it's ridiculous to say a brother should suffer because he is out of work
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

V.I.P.
    Y should doctors b millionaires?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Super Moderator - Gate Keeper - Foundation Member MuscleAddiction's Avatar

Re: Health Care

Quote Originally Posted by Vicious 13 View Post
    Ill ask u this is what we have going on now working? What would u suggest b done? Wife just had a c section do u want to know what that costs with out insurance.. Most of u "think" u know what your talking about but u don't. No way in hell should doctors make what they do not should they charge what they do however u guys want to let them run wild. Like I said I don't want to get involved in this convo because I will hurt feelings. I try to avoid politics and religion.. Most of I aren't even in the same tax bracket so that alone has me puzzled
    ^^^ I agree that doctors need to have a leash put on them and stop the constant increase in health care costs!!! I too try to steer away from discussions about religion and politics because I am not all that educated in either subject, but I see your point as well Vicious, something needs to be done, this seems to be the only solution on the table right now.
    Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. (Philippians 2:3)

We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us! (Philippians 4:13)

MuscleAddiction is a fictitious role-playing character! All information discussed is for entertainment purposes only!

V.I.P.
    I build the hospitals they work in maybe I need more money too
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

V.I.P.
    That's all I'm saying everyone wants to bash it but no one else has any plans or answers I think docs and pharmacies need to b regulated at the very least to start
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

V.I.P.
    Ad I don't believe my brothers should suffer when they are out of work in my trade it happens from time to time so I think that's bs
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

V.I.P.
    The funny thing about republicans is the rich get richer and guys like me just work harder. The funny thing is a lot of guys like me are republican
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

V.I.P.
    I've said this all along When I turned 20 and decided I needed a career I looked into what going to pay me the best as well as what has the best benefits for my family and pension. I didn't need an education to know what I needed to survive so I don't potty guys that work stupid jobs w no benefits that's a personal problem
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Vicious 13 View Post
    Ill ask u this is what we have going on now working? What would u suggest b done? Wife just had a c section do u want to know what that costs with out insurance.. Most of u "think" u know what your talking about but u don't. No way in hell should doctors make what they do not should they charge what they do however u guys want to let them run wild. Like I said I don't want to get involved in this convo because I will hurt feelings. I try to avoid politics and religion.. Most of I aren't even in the same tax bracket so that alone has me puzzled
    This was a pretty childish response but let me say this. PASS A FUCKING DECENT BILL THAT HELPS MORE THAN IT HURTS. That's what I suggest be done. Why the fuck are you flaunting your money? What does that accomplish?? We have the best doctors in the entire fucking world as a result to them making more money here. I have seen gear from sponsors here for up to 4 times more than what some places offer it, 4 TIMES MORE!!! You know what our sponsors say? Pay for quality and I couldn't agree more! We pay for quality in America with out doctors, and I will gladly pay for the best. Idk why you assume you know more than us, but I do know most people I have heard say that know the least....