Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Health Care

But I will now distance myself from this convo because I was expecting facts to be stated and simple answers. Not looking to fight with anyone over politics because my family differs greatly and have seen what it can turn into in even the most loving environments. No reason to fight with my family of iron over it too. We all get the chance to vote and I can vote my way and allow everyone to vote their way with no hard feelings in the end.

I don't care. We can all piss and moan about it or say we like it. Nothing at all will change.

I pay $500 a month for insurance I never use. It's for my wife and the kids.

Insurance can suck my sweaty gym
    taint. When they are done rim jobbing me then the politicians can have sloppy seconds. .
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

V.I.P.
    Lol I like that we can all piss ad moan but at the end of the day Obamacare isn't done and its out of our hands
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Vicious 13 View Post
    Lol I like that we can all piss ad moan but at the end of the day Obamacare isn't done and its out of our hands
    Now that is a fact! Lol unfortunate as it is, very very true!

V.I.P.

Re: Health Care

Vic I'm just saying why copy the system in euro that is failing?

And I think OD has us beat on income lol. I make $250k+ and wife makes $40k part time.

V.I.P.

Dr are allowed to charge what they do because of capitalism. That's what this country is built on. Now some things could work better with a little change. Big pharm for instance.

One problem is insurance companies tell the hospital this is the discount we are gonna take so they have to make it up by raising the cost so when insurance gets discounts it's not as much. I deal with this in my work.

Wish I could be like the insurance companies and go to a car dealer and say I'm gonna give you 50% off the list price on this new car.

Example: for a 2012 Chevy silverado I buy a windshield for $70 list is $210 insurance pays 45% off list. Takes me time to set up job prefer the part pick up the part. Go to the customer use supplies ie paper towels, glass cleaner, razor blades, urethane, scotchbrite pads, etc. minus fuel

$210-45%=94.50-70=$24.50 mark up on glass
    $100 labor, fuel, supplies.
    Total profit about $80-110 depending on location. Takes an hour to do job but could take an hour to get to customer from wharehouse.

When I got into this business a Chevy truck windshield would have been $600 and cost of glass was $35. Fuel was cheaper etc etc.

V.I.P.

Vicious 13 Let me start by saying that I enjoy talking with people who have a different opinion than I do! I believe that we all need to be able to see all sides of the problem and think about it, thats the only way we can find the right answer, or more correctly the answer thats right for me. I have listened to what the other side has to say and sometimes I find that I am wrong. I was glad I got to hear what they had to say. Im not saying that you all need to make things great for me but I think that we all want to get the most we can for the money that we spend. Some people are out of work because of nothing that they have done wrong, it just worked out that way. I have been there myself. Then there are others who wouldnt work unless they were forced to and expect the government to give them all the money and benefits that they want. I can say, for myself, that as far as Im concerned, these people, the freeloaders, need to be removed from this country. (Is that a polite enough way to put it?)
    How does that old saying go "Sink or Swim", "Put out or get out", "Survival of the Fittest" Hmmm I could go on but I think you all get the Idea. There are several countries that have solved the problems that we are facing by putting the people on government assistance to work. Still There isnt a perfect way to deal with the people on Government assistance but we need to start somewhere. I am 100% sure that more government hand outs, the presidents health care program, isnt the answer! I guess thats enough for now, I will stop here.

V.I.P.
    It's all about making the system work for u...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

HEAD MC MOD - SUPER VIP - Foundation Member - Leader of The Wolf Pack Motherf@#$%ers! ordawg1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Layddually2 View Post
    Vic I'm just saying why copy the system in euro that is failing?

And I think OD has us beat on income lol. I make $250k+ and wife makes $40k part time.
    Ain't that the truth-the Euro is tanking and we are trying the same shit that failed over there ! LOL

No comment on income lol-but is better to be happy-smile- and party. This other shit makes my head hurt -lol-Thanks-OD

V.I.P.
    I'm suing kaiser for messing up my wife's surgery I think doctors r cocky over paid pieces of shit. They don't deserve what they make and after last night I've decided I'm pro Obama care like it or not and its happening either way so u guys should just get used to it and stop crying. I didn't cry when bush sent billions if dollars to Afghanistan as much as I hated that it just is what it is. And who r we to say what's failing no one else is in debt line us so.....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]