Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fuck!

V.I.P.

Fuck!

So my live-in gf and I have had a rocky relationship the past few months. Today I'm officially moving out, it's over! But, before I could leave she ran to my safe, took all my gear- I mean everything, dumped the vials, and smashed all my pins. I luckily found 1 vial but I have no pins this sucks bros! Today was supposed to be my second cruise dose of the week but I can't do it. I have old pins that I used once before, can I use alcohol to clean them and re-use them? I might have to for now since I'm in transition. Any advice is appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by mj_0360 View Post
    So my live-in gf and I have had a rocky relationship the past few months. Today I'm officially moving out, it's over! But, before I could leave she ran to my safe, took all my gear- I mean everything, dumped the vials, and smashed all my pins. I luckily found 1 vial but I have no pins this sucks bros! Today was supposed to be my second cruise dose of the week but I can't do it. I have old pins that I used once before, can I use alcohol to clean them and re-use them? I might have to for now since I'm in transition. Any advice is appreciated!
    FUCK NO!!!! Do not do that. Go to a feed shop and get sterile animal and pin with a 20 g if you have to. DO NOT risk infection. Wtf is wrong with people. I would fuck someone up. I'd honestly walk out to her car and bust her fucking windshield in. You don't fuck with a mans supplements, period!

Fuck mj!!

My buddy used to reuse pins after a alky soak back in the day. They were hard as fuck to get back then!

have u tried just going to any local
    Pharmacy? By law they have to sell
    U at least 10-15 iirc with no script.
    ESP try Walmart.

shit ill send ya some for Wednesday be4 I want ya to reuse pins! Just saying my hardcore buddy did it lol.

Mannys girl did that shit too...and way worse.
    Fucking women.....

Yes it was all the gears fault...nothing else. Nothing to do with you....well being you lol.
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

Re: Fuck!

Just go to a pharmacy and buy some. That really sucks about all your gear bro. I think I would have busted out the windows in her vehicle too lol
    "Look forward-never look back and enjoy every sandwich -Go get em-OD ALPHA ZILLA"

Not all of us are like that but from what you've said you're better off getting rid of that crazy bitch.

Don't reuse pins. It's not safe. Try a pharmacy like so many have said. And next time be sure to keep your safe locked and keep the key on you so someone can't do that.
    DISCLAIMER: "SisterSteel" is a fictitious character with the sole purpose to entertain. Any information/advice given out, stated, or implied is for entertainment only and should not be considered the advocation of any illegal activity.

Quote Originally Posted by ineedtogrow View Post
    Just go to a pharmacy and buy some. That really sucks about all your gear bro. I think I would have busted out the windows in her vehicle too lol
    Lmfao!! My crazy pops said his girl woke him up like 3 screaming the toilet seat was up....he put it down allright...with her head under it

yeah u always have to assume if u are leaving a girl....she will freak out. Plan for the worst....hope for the best.
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

Super Moderator - Gate Keeper - Foundation Member MuscleAddiction's Avatar

Damn bro, I am so sorry to hear that but listen to everyone above on all aspects, not worth risking your health. You are better off without a girl like that, count your losses and just walk away. Be the bigger person, sucks about your gear...just her way to lash out at you. If you need pins I will send you some too if need be.
    Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. (Philippians 2:3)

We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us! (Philippians 4:13)

MuscleAddiction is a fictitious role-playing character! All information discussed is for entertainment purposes only!

Quote Originally Posted by Ironguruera View Post
    Lmfao!! My crazy pops said his girl woke him up like 3 screaming the toilet seat was up....he put it down allright...with her head under it

yeah u always have to assume if u are leaving a girl....she will freak out. Plan for the worst....hope for the best.
    Lol, I would have just ripped the seat off and told her she didnt have to worry about the fucking seat anymore
    That's the way I like to do things,eliminate the issue
    "Look forward-never look back and enjoy every sandwich -Go get em-OD ALPHA ZILLA"

V.I.P.

I'm really going to take one of you bros up on the offer of mailing me a few pins for now; I need my new addy first.

Hey MJ if you have a tractor supply store near you they will sell you pins.