Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Fuck!

Re: Fuck!

Man that sucks, same thing happened to a friend of mine except she called the cops with all his gear

Quote Originally Posted by mj_0360 View Post
    So my live-in gf and I have had a rocky relationship the past few months. Today I'm officially moving out, it's over! But, before I could leave she ran to my safe, took all my gear- I mean everything, dumped the vials, and smashed all my pins. I luckily found 1 vial but I have no pins this sucks bros! Today was supposed to be my second cruise dose of the week but I can't do it. I have old pins that I used once before, can I use alcohol to clean them and re-use them? I might have to for now since I'm in transition. Any advice is appreciated!
    Same thing happened to me 4 weeks before a show!!! Scrambled and had to get a front from my guy, that dumb bitch smashed all my trophies/scrapbook with news clippings NPC magazie I was in, Beverley Int. Newsletter I was in everything!!!! I feel for you man...I'm sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Ironguruera View Post
    Fuck mj!!

My buddy used to reuse pins after a alky soak back in the day. They were hard as fuck to get back then!

have u tried just going to any local
    Pharmacy? By law they have to sell
    U at least 10-15 iirc with no script.
    ESP try Walmart.

shit ill send ya some for Wednesday be4 I want ya to reuse pins! Just saying my hardcore buddy did it lol.

Mannys girl did that shit too...and way worse.
    Fucking women.....

Yes it was all the gears fault...nothing else. Nothing to do with you....well being you lol.

Yeah my live in X (not baby momma, were actually back together) took all my gear and pct, along with my $3000 temperpedic bed and jewelery, the bitch even took my laundry basket lol

Man sounds like a crappy situation for sure. I would let it go if I was you. Sounds like she has a short fuse, perhaps rather than just dumping your gear next time she goes to the cops to turn you in. You don't need that kind of mess bro!

It's tough to bite the bullet, but she'll always have that on you as her ace in the hole if she wants to hurt you in another moment of emotion.

Quote Originally Posted by Manny1983 View Post
    Yeah my live in X (not baby momma, were actually back together) took all my gear and pct, along with my $3000 temperpedic bed and jewelery, the bitch even took my laundry basket lol
    Damn, that bitch got you good!!!
    "Look forward-never look back and enjoy every sandwich -Go get em-OD ALPHA ZILLA"

Quote Originally Posted by ineedtogrow View Post
    Damn, that bitch got you good!!!
    Yeah real good

Super Moderator - Gate Keeper - Foundation Member MuscleAddiction's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Manny1983 View Post
    Yeah my live in X (not baby momma, were actually back together) toiok all my gear and pct, along with my $3000 temperpedic bed and jewelery, the bitch even took my laundry basket lol
    No way...damn bitch took your laundry basket??? That is cold!!! Glad to see you back brother...hope all is well...PM me, have some things to discuss.

On top of a mountain. In the middle of nowhere

Shit Manny I know the feeling. This bitch i am getting a divorce from took all the food, everything she could right down to my razors and shaving cream. Can't wait for this damn divorce to be over. Worst mistake I ever made.
    Everything I say on this forum is for enterainment purposes only. I am actually a midget with a twelve inch root.

On top of a mountain. In the middle of nowhere

Mj any way I can help you out give me a shout. I got plenty of pins and al gear from last order.
    Everything I say on this forum is for enterainment purposes only. I am actually a midget with a twelve inch root.