Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Fuck!

V.I.P.

Re: Fuck!

Quote Originally Posted by SisterSteel View Post
    Not all of us are like that but from what you've said you're better off getting rid of that crazy bitch.

Don't reuse pins. It's not safe. Try a pharmacy like so many have said. And next time be sure to keep your safe locked and keep the key on you so someone can't do that.

Lesson learned! She got me for all my shit! Lmaoooo it sucks so bad its funny.

MJ I will overnight on Monday. Just got hundreds from gpz. So give me an addy. And when my wife bounced. I was in SC at a show. She called said she needed in the safe for kids ss cards. Got back home on Monday. She sat me down said she was leaving.. I was like no worries. Went to safe to get stuff to bounce. And she took all gear and 30,000 in cash. Was down payment for my next house. Then said she never saw the cash. So now I do the craziest shit. Like I was using her bathroom the other day. Saw her and her new man toothbrushes. Grabbed them rubbed them both in my asshole and put them back. Oh and I pissed in her car window one day. She fucked with the wrong fucker. You are better off MJ enjoy life now..

V.I.P.

That's a shit feeling isn't it. When wife did that I was pissed would have been more pissed if I had paid for it.

Mj what you cruising on ? If I got xtra ill get one to ya if needed bro .

V.I.P.

Quote Originally Posted by Lujannoe View Post
    Mj what you cruising on ? If I got xtra ill get one to ya if needed bro .

Thanks brother! I really appreciate it more than you know but I do have one vial of AL test-e that I found in the aftermath. I got a few fresh pins from a pal today so I got back on track for now.

On a sidenote- my ex called and apologized to me.

Quote Originally Posted by mj_0360 View Post
    Thanks brother! I really appreciate it more than you know but I do have one vial of AL test-e that I found in the aftermath. I got a few fresh pins from a pal today so I got back on track for now.

Shit does happen man and at least she apologized. At least your back on track bro!

F that apology I say lol. don't let her weasel her way back in. If she is really sorry she should fucking count out some Ben franklins to replace all that gear!

however........u have her right were u want her. Now u can leverage anything from her if u want
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

Super Moderator - Gate Keeper - Foundation Member MuscleAddiction's Avatar

You know what is best for you bro...but really look at what happened and see if it is really worth it to you.
    Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. (Philippians 2:3)

We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us! (Philippians 4:13)

MuscleAddiction is a fictitious role-playing character! All information discussed is for entertainment purposes only!

HEAD MC MOD - SUPER VIP - Foundation Member - Leader of The Wolf Pack Motherf@#$%ers! ordawg1's Avatar

Get a blowjob -and then tell her to fuck off and die-OD

Quote Originally Posted by ordawg1 View Post
    Get a blowjob -and then tell her to fuck off and die-OD
    ^^^ Smart man right here lol.

MJ - I told you awhile back this would happen again. Learn from this and tell her to fuck off for good.