Thread: Military support!!!

Military support!!!

I'm sure we are all well aware with whats going on with the government. Now I do NOT wanna talk politics at all, but I'm so angry and disgusted at this moment over them cutting soldiers benefits that I wanna hurt someone.

There is money to spare to pay these individuals that gave so much. These people are being used and it utterly disgusts me. They have the money to work on and fuck up there nsa spy center and meltdown half the network, but will cut the funding to those that allow them there freedoms.

Thankfully the Fisher house has stepped up to the plate to serve these families when the government turned their back and twisted the knife all in the name of more money for themselves.

Please if you are able too donate whatever you can to help them help those that have given so much. I know for myself it's a struggle to help in these times, but it's even harder for them. I'm trying to adopt a military family for Christmas at the moment, and while unrelated I'm growing out my hair for locks of love. I would do anything to help a soldier in need but can only do so much.

I never got to finish my time in the USMC, but I will NEVER FORGET THESE MEN AND WOMEN. In my short time of service I met some of best people I've ever know.

ALL GAVE SOME, AND SOME GAVE ALL

stocktrek-images-boots-rifle-dog-tags-and-protective-helmet-stand-in-solitude-to-honor-fallen-so.jpg

Re: Military support!!!

There are many organizations that also help but Fisher house was the one that stepped up big here.

Wounded warriors, fallen hero's, soldiers angels, etc are also doing so much for these REAL hero's.

V.I.P.

We as a nation need to say enough is enough and fire all elected officials.....
    This is crazy lets take away from soldiers but keep our pensions, private jet, lavish 10+ vacations a year. WTF?

V.I.P.

Vic's are for this since his boy Obama is behind it. LOL J/K Vic.

The dumbest part is, a small group pushed for these families to get their benefits but were turned down. There is a bill that excludes military and was suppose to cover retired military and the deaths and ect. But again, they were told no, the vets don't get their money. Not going to say names or what party is responsible for this as no debate it needed. It in the current news so if can be googled. Fuck our government. Everyone is worried about themselves.

V.I.P.

Both parties need to be fired. They are both just out for themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Exerciseordie View Post
    The dumbest part is, a small group pushed for these families to get their benefits but were turned down. There is a bill that excludes military and was suppose to cover retired military and the deaths and ect. But again, they were told no, the vets don't get their money. Not going to say names or what party is responsible for this as no debate it needed. It in the current news so if can be googled. Fuck our government. Everyone is worried about themselves.
    That bill actually finally got signed and shows the power of the citizens disgust and outrage. Even after the Senate passed it Obama threatened to veto it still "like the dumb cock sucking prick he is" wasn't till it was heard that Obama was gonna veto it that the outrage and anger poured out and the dumb bitch signed it like he should have. The white house actually had the gall to say that it wasn't necessary for the US to commit to its obligation to the military since the Fisher house stepped up.

Still makes me so mad I wanna break some shit.