Thread: Hey MC people!

Hey MC people!

Hey Everybody,

First I gotta tell my age –I’m 60! I’ve been lifting since I was about 25 and did my first cycle at 50, then did two more over the next couple years.

I was inspired to join up after I stumbled across Oxman’s posts, since I see he’s 58 and still doing fantastically well at it.

I've lifted since like 25 but didn't get around to doing any gear til I was 50. I did three cycles over as many years. First was test e/EQ 400/400/week. Second was Prop and Var, the prop at about 750/wk (I forget the Var dose). Third was straight test (Galenika) at a gram a week -all of them 12 weeks.

I did the best on the straight test, which I handled really easily. I didn’t bloat at all, and didn’t take any AIs, or hardly any. I was amazed at how well I kept my gains, which is why I didn’t bother doing another cycle after that. I was always really careful about PCRT.

Am I boring anyone yet? I hope not.

Anyway, I was in a serious accident on the way to the gym over 3 years ago and have been recovering since then. Thank God, no permanent damage at all. Since I’m a naturally skinny person and 60 I’m amazed at how well I’ve recovered, mass and strength-wise, esp since I'd lost about 30 lbs by the time I got out of the hospital. My lifts are still going up, but I’m looking at doing another cycle to recoup everything I’d lost, since I was “enhanced”.

So that’s my story!

Take care all.

Johnsomebody

Super Moderator - Gate Keeper - Foundation Member MuscleAddiction's Avatar

Re: Hey MC people!

Welcome to the MC!!! 60 and still in the game is awesome!!! I am headed your way brother!!! 43 next month but training since early 20's...although will never come off test if I can help it!

Welcome to MC. It's great to see someone still going strong at 60. Keep it up.
    DISCLAIMER: "SisterSteel" is a fictitious character with the sole purpose to entertain. Any information/advice given out, stated, or implied is for entertainment only and should not be considered the advocation of any illegal activity.

Welcome aboard
    "Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes."

Welcome to MC! Glad to have ya!!
    Mattingly is a fictitious role-playing character. Kind of like Dungeons & Dragons...but for really big, cool people! Not only does Mattingly not take AAS, I doubt he could spell AAS.

great back story and intro! Welcome to MC and i hope you find what your looking for. Keep on rockin brother!
    "Look forward-never look back and enjoy every sandwich -Go get em-OD ALPHA ZILLA"

Welcome

Welcome John! 57 next week here and just started my first run with Tren. I didn't cycle until a couple years ago and am on TRT.

Glad you're making your way back.