Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: B.O. barrak obama

V.I.P.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

V.I.P.

Re: B.O. barrak obama

Oh who are we kidding Obama is the best because he looks black and he is a democrat and news tells us he is. LOL sorry Vic atleast we can agree to disagree.

Quote Originally Posted by Vicious 13 View Post
    Obviously more people think like me than u I mean president Obama being reelected pretty much settled that lol
    Well I wouldn't claim allegiance to the group that put him in office the second time.

Ocare is an Epic Failure, the man can't answer a single question, his NSA is violating the Constitution like the SS violated human rights, etc
    SEMPER FI, DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR, STRENGTH AND HONOR, SOMETIMES THE FROST MAKES THE BLADE STICK

V.I.P.
    Have u guys enrolled yet?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

V.I.P.

My wife tried but it was $300 a month less but less coverage and a $7000 deductible and no doctors in our area take it. Yea good stuff. With our current coverage we have zero deductible.

Quote Originally Posted by Layddually2 View Post
    My wife tried but it was $300 a month less but less coverage and a $7000 deductible and no doctors in our area take it. Yea good stuff. With our current coverage we have zero deductible.
    Lucky. At least your rates didn't go up by about 400% for the same coverage.

Just the experience I've had with the whole mess. Whatever lol. Not worth fighting about anymore.

luckily my company's plan is better than the bullshit offered by O care. but I fear it won't be long before it gets axed so they can drop that liability and push us on to O care like Walgreens did to its employees.
    SEMPER FI, DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR, STRENGTH AND HONOR, SOMETIMES THE FROST MAKES THE BLADE STICK

V.I.P.
    Lol u guys r too much can't wait for obamacare to b a success then come 2016 repubs will try saying it was their plan lol anyways it's helping millions but sorry to hear u 2 r being negatively effected. Still very glad I work union
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

it helps so much, people pay 4 times what they were, getting a product people don't want shoved down their throats, being told what doctors we can and can't see, being told you can't continue to see the doc you were seeing for the last 30 years, getting substandard care, etc. in fact it is so great the got dropped their current med plans to exclusively partake of ocare. sarcasm there. best part is our country most likely won't be around to much longer, maybe gone by 2016.

V.I.P.
    Lol u crack me up
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]