Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Why eat cow liver?

Re: Why eat cow liver?

Good to know guyz and thanks. Cant be any worse tasting then liquid orals bro. Now that tastes azz!

Sent from my HTC first using Tapatalk 2
    "Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him, better take a closer look at the American Indian."
    Henry Ford

Ok got my 2 bottles and taking 20-25 of em per day plus a lean meat (big) sandwich before bed. Believe it or not love handles. dissapearing. But also now doing 30 to 60 min of cardio per day.

Sent from my HTC first using Tapatalk 2
    "Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him, better take a closer look at the American Indian."
    Henry Ford

Quote Originally Posted by Ironguruera View Post
    thanks for posting that beef liver info above zed I missed that post!

That's the same info I read that made me look for them and take them.
    Gironda was so fucking ahead of his time it's crazy. I sure would like to know if Vince was truly against juice or it was just a front......u can't tell me Girondas golden boy Larry Scott didnt juice. He had some dbols for sure lol. Maybe Vince turned a blind eye lol.

Lots of old school guys chewed them(liver pills)

I'm with kaz I bite em in half. Maybe placebo but I swear if u chew them or bite them I feel them more......then taste pretty fucking bad chewed. Try it once for the fuck of it. Just have a drink handy lol.
    Gironda was against juice, he felt it created an 'imbalanced' physique, his idea and what is ideal nowadays are to different things, He didn't like monster thighs and believed the thigh should be as big at the top as the bottom, he also din;t like overdeveloped traps as he though it made the shoulders look narrow. Guy was 100% ahead of his time, they said he was 'too ripped'. But bodybuilder's will do what they need to win Scott definitely used and D-bol was the doc back then.