Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Why eat cow liver?

Why eat cow liver?

Why eat desiccated cow liver like the old school boys did?

Check out this amino load!!! From a biological source too.
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1383961963.855688.jpg

I just got this brand to try. I feel very good today off them. Ill test them in vinegar when I get home.
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1383962040.187028.jpg

I've tried uni-liver, triple potency liver, natures something. So far highly impressed with these! They are also the smallest pills of any of them.

For max absorption I either bite them in half or chew them....be warned. Fucking terrible. I like to torture test myself lol.
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

Re: Why eat cow liver?

I actually enjoy cooked beef liver. Cook it up on the stove top, make some gravy, potatoes, cooked carrots and I'm set! Good shit
    "Look forward-never look back and enjoy every sandwich -Go get em-OD ALPHA ZILLA"

Quote Originally Posted by ineedtogrow View Post
    I actually enjoy cooked beef liver. Cook it up on the stove top, make some gravy, potatoes, cooked carrots and I'm set! Good shit
    I haven't tried cooked liver in ages. Has a bizarre flavor and smell to me last I tried it.

It's no wonder an animal always goes for the liver of their kill. They are much smarter then us lol!

organ meats are full of nutrients... American culture just doesn't eat them (i don't) but if you were in the wild .. you probably wouldn't survive without eating organ meats. they have all the nutrients. i forget the exact things but liver contains tons of b vitamins and more vitamin c than like 10plus oranges.

it filters out waste. probly a good reason we don t eat them often

Conventional dietary wisdom holds that the micronutrients (vitamins, minerals and trace elements) we need from foods are most highly concentrated in fruits and vegetables. While it’s true that fresh fruits and veggies are full of vitamins and minerals, their micronutrient content pales in comparison to what is found in meats and organ meats – especially liver.
    from an article on the web.... i think its really just our culture.. hell some cultures eat monkey brains.

You also have to wonder how much is lost when you cook it? A lot of people believe that meats lose some of their nutrients when they are heavily cooked.
    DISCLAIMER: "SisterSteel" is a fictitious character with the sole purpose to entertain. Any information/advice given out, stated, or implied is for entertainment only and should not be considered the advocation of any illegal activity.

Quote Originally Posted by SisterSteel View Post
    You also have to wonder how much is lost when you cook it? A lot of people believe that meats lose some of their nutrients when they are heavily cooked.
    So true sister! I take the liver pills with my meals ESP meats to help make the meal more nutrient dense and hopefully get more out it by having a big amino load present. I also use digestive enzymes with my meals to further enhance nutrient assimilation.

Just ordered me some. Pretty cheap in price too. I believe in the old school way

Quote Originally Posted by Ecto View Post
    Just ordered me some. Pretty cheap in price too. I believe in the old school way
    They should really energize u when u 1st start taking them! If I feel like I'm getting sick I take tons and it seems to help ward off sickness.