Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Why eat cow liver?

Super Moderator - Gate Keeper - Foundation Member MuscleAddiction's Avatar

Re: Why eat cow liver?

Interesting...would go the supplement route instead of eating it, I too am old school
    Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. (Philippians 2:3)

We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us! (Philippians 4:13)

MuscleAddiction is a fictitious role-playing character! All information discussed is for entertainment purposes only!

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleAddiction View Post
    Interesting...would go the supplement route instead of eating it, I too am old school
    Check em out guys. I like this carnivor brand as well as healthy n fit brand. Uni-liver is just ok.
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

Thanks for the gr8 post iron. Since I have suddenly become lactose intol I need to find something to replace whey with. This sounds like it could work.
    "Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him, better take a closer look at the American Indian."
    Henry Ford

Quote Originally Posted by zedhed View Post
    Thanks for the gr8 post iron. Since I have suddenly become lactose intol I need to find something to replace whey with. This sounds like it could work.
    These should surely help!

Have u tried egg protein or beef isolate protein zed?
    I'm lactose intolerant. Almost all whey protein messes with me and it all bloats me a tad. Took be only half my life to figure that out lol.
    I still eat dairy when I want and just use those fast active lactate pills. They really help.
    Sometimes I just need some pizza or sharp cheddar and crackers damn it lol!

Yeah been using the Lactaid pills but the really dont help much. The odd thing is this happened like over night. Up till several weeks ago no dairy bothered me at all. Then the next day the trots every time I do any dairy product. WTF is that?
    "Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him, better take a closer look at the American Indian."
    Henry Ford

Yeah been using the Lactaid pills but the really dont help much. The odd thing is this happened like over night. Up till several weeks ago no dairy bothered me at all. Then the next day the trots every time I do any dairy product. WTF is that?
    Lol I hear ya bro its weird I can actually eat pizza without them ok most times.
    Ice cream fucks me up in like 20 seconds!! Same with sharp cheese!

I find the key to the lactaids is to take them before I start eating dairy and sometimes again while eating it.

Honestly I bet u have just finally pinpointed the dietary trigger. Most ppl never realize food allergies unless severe. It took me so fucking long to figure mine out. Since I started BB again 3 yrs or so ago my diet is very similar day in day out so if I ate something it was much easier to test my theories.
    U sure u never had issues before?

Brown rice is horrible for me...should be illegal as far as I'm concerned lol.

Nah man I was drinking 1 to 3 shakes a day for years. Then all of a sudden started getting the trots. Finally narrowed it down to milk, ice cream and cheese.
    Henry Ford

Nah man I was drinking 1 to 3 shakes a day for years. Then all of a sudden started getting the trots. Finally narrowed it down to milk, ice cream and cheese.
    Interesting. Lmao at trots!!

Trying to be nice in the phraseology.
    Henry Ford

Trying to be nice in the phraseology.
    U should know u hardly have to pull your punches with me !