Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Gym Locker room..lol

V.I.P.
    Maybe I see it different doing a little time but I honestly don't even notice..., but even in jail there are still "rules " so to speak
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

V.I.P.

Re: Gym Locker room..lol

Quote Originally Posted by Vicious 13 View Post
    Maybe I see it different doing a little time but I honestly don't even notice..., but even in jail there are still "rules " so to speak
    Bingo!!!!

there was also once where there was a guy with pierced Nipples... (this I never understood attraction of .. and know I would get that sucker caught on something, and end up ripping it out ) any how these were not little rings ... then were like a bolts with half rings .. I mean some like sort of bondage thing ...
    again..I grabbed my bag and got the f out of there ... I change gyms shortly after to the power lifter/ bodybuilding gym I just mentioned ..hmm fat guy posing or bondage action wear guy ... to be honest leaning toward bondage action wear guy being worse..

Quote Originally Posted by Vicious 13 View Post
    remind of a comedy movie I saw once... prison shower scene... guy accidentally drops the soap.,..and every one nervously stops.. one guy picks it up and hands it to the guy that dropped it .. and everyone just breaths a sigh of relief and continues showering .. that nervous dark comedy that is so funny ...

Years back while I was going to the Y, I locked my keys in the dam locker just before I went to shower. Well when I got back to my locker I realized my mistake. I asked a kid to go get the desk.attendant and I waited and I waited. Got tired of waiting and buck naked bent the. locker door enough so that it finally gave and opend. Of course thats when the attendant showes up. He knew me and just said impatient arent you...
    "Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him, better take a closer look at the American Indian."
    Henry Ford

Quote Originally Posted by zedhed View Post
    Years back while I was going to the Y, I locked my keys in the dam locker just before I went to shower. Well when I got back to my locker I realized my mistake. I asked a kid to go get the desk.attendant and I waited and I waited. Got tired of waiting and buck naked bent the. locker door enough so that it finally gave and opend. Of course thats when the attendant showes up. He knew me and just said impatient arent you...
    Nice zed! Hulk out on that locker! My kind of guy lol!
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

Yeah the naked thing really wasnt that bothersome to me but did get a few second takes. Here is this naked guy tearing apart a 6 foot locker. Guess it must have looked pretty funny.
    "Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him, better take a closer look at the American Indian."
    Henry Ford

Quote Originally Posted by zedhed View Post
    Yeah the naked thing really wasnt that bothersome to me but did get a few second takes. Here is this naked guy tearing apart a 6 foot locker. Guess it must have looked pretty funny.
    Hahahahha! That would be a head turner for sure just to see if what u thought u saw was really there!
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

Quote Originally Posted by Ironguruera View Post
    Hahahahha! That would be a head turner for sure just to see if what u thought u saw was really there!
    so what did the attendant say "could you put that back?"

V.I.P.

I agree some people dont have a clue that they are not alone in the locker room. I was in the one at the gym I go to standing at the sink trying to stop my finger from bleeding, a bad paper cut. Anyway I counted three people who came in and tried the combinations on four lockers. Each one had a combination that opened one of them but I thought it was strange that they all got out a paper bag and checked the contents. I could see in the mirror that they had a few vials in the bags, why they couldnt do that in their car I dont know. Very stupid, They came in and got a paper bag and left. I wonder what was going on, lol.