Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: new guy

new guy

What's up bros? I'm new to the site and I'm looking for sponsors.

V.I.P.
    Welcome browse a bit you'll find em right now we r running low but but hang out a while
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Super Moderator - Gate Keeper - Foundation Member MuscleAddiction's Avatar

Re: new guy

Welcome to MC...let us get to know you and who you are a bit, thanks.

Thanks for the welcome. I've been watching a couple of forums for a few years and figured I'd finally pull the trigger and join up. My first job was at a gym when I was 15 and ever since then I've loved the art of body building. I've always been interested in bettering myself in anyway possible and I belive that with a heathly body comes a healthy mind. When I was selling memberships I always told people I wasn't just providing them with weights and machines but I was providing them with an oportunity to explore a better way of life. So that's a bit of my story, I appreciate the warm welcome and I'm always open to suggestions and advice...afterall isn't that what forums like this are all about?

V.I.P.
    Sure are... I'm on a bunch of boards and this is by far my favorite... Hang out a while I'm sure you will love it too
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Welcome!

Super Moderator - Gate Keeper - Foundation Member MuscleAddiction's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sart View Post
    Thanks for the welcome. I've been watching a couple of forums for a few years and figured I'd finally pull the trigger and join up. My first job was at a gym when I was 15 and ever since then I've loved the art of body building. I've always been interested in bettering myself in anyway possible and I belive that with a heathly body comes a healthy mind. When I was selling memberships I always told people I wasn't just providing them with weights and machines but I was providing them with an oportunity to explore a better way of life. So that's a bit of my story, I appreciate the warm welcome and I'm always open to suggestions and advice...afterall isn't that what forums like this are all about?
    Nice...as I too try to infect as many as I can in this lifestyle of ours. I just want to help and educate with my knowledge and experiences to brothers and sisters who want to learn. Welcome to MC and yes a member on many forums but this is home!!! That is why I am kind of protective here .

This is the first forum I've joined so I guess you could now call this my home as well. I think we all have the same goals and aspirations here. Thanks for the warm welcome and I look forward to contributing my knowledge and experiance but I look forward to what I will learn the most.

Welcome bro. Sit back and enjoy. Glad to have you aboard.
    "Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him, better take a closer look at the American Indian."
    Henry Ford

Quote Originally Posted by sart View Post
    This is the first forum I've joined so I guess you could now call this my home as well. I think we all have the same goals and aspirations here. Thanks for the warm welcome and I look forward to contributing my knowledge and experiance but I look forward to what I will learn the most.
    Right on!! This is my first forum too. It's nice to be at a place with like minded people