Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Family please pray for me.

V.I.P.

Re: Family please pray for me.

Sorry to hear this. Wife and I both have you in our prayers.

I couldn't imagine what your going through right now, Chris. I'm really sorry for your loss and my thoughts are with you. Stay strong brother and know that we are here for you.
    "Look forward-never look back and enjoy every sandwich -Go get em-OD ALPHA ZILLA"

I woke up this morning and checked in and all I could do was cry. You all will never know how much you mean to me. My father was an amazing man. He wasn't ever hard or never to soft. He never held a grudge or allowed a stranger to leave his house without a huge and telling them he loved them. Never was opinionated but always had the right thing to say. He was an example to follow and embody what every man wanted to be. Happy and full of life. I miss him so much as we were so close. I am truly lost in my seeing clearly right now but I know I have so much to live up to. Today we put him to rest but I will pick up his baton and carry on his legacy. Thank you all so much for your love. Know I love though I've never met you and each one of you are special and have a such an amazing responsibility to this world to love those who only know hate. It won't be easy, you may get hurt or offended, but when you die all who you touched will cry out to God thinking him for sending a special angel.
    When I die I want to be called a friend or family member by everyone I came into contact with!!!

Super Moderator - Gate Keeper - Foundation Member MuscleAddiction's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chrisotpherm View Post
    I woke up this morning and checked in and all I could do was cry. You all will never know how much you mean to me. My father was an amazing man. He wasn't ever hard or never to soft. He never held a grudge or allowed a stranger to leave his house without a huge and telling them he loved them. Never was opinionated but always had the right thing to say. He was an example to follow and embody what every man wanted to be. Happy and full of life. I miss him so much as we were so close. I am truly lost in my seeing clearly right now but I know I have so much to live up to. Today we put him to rest but I will pick up his baton and carry on his legacy. Thank you all so much for your love. Know I love though I've never met you and each one of you are special and have a such an amazing responsibility to this world to love those who only know hate. It won't be easy, you may get hurt or offended, but when you die all who you touched will cry out to God thinking him for sending a special angel.
    You just brought tears to my eyes reading this...we could all learn from the type of man your dad was bro, that is how we all should be towards each other...and let me just say that you have followed in his footsteps BFAM!!! Much love and admiration to you buddy, you are one hell of a man yourself!

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleAddiction View Post
    You just brought tears to my eyes reading this...we could all learn from the type of man your dad was bro, that is how we all should be towards each other...and let me just say that you have followed in his footsteps BFAM!!! Much love and admiration to you buddy, you are one hell of a man yourself!
    Ditto- and, Chris, that you can describe your dad so, says everything. You've already picked up that baton. Sounds like he was passing it to you all along. Godspeed our brother.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisotpherm View Post
    That was beautiful bro. U already are following in his foot steps! My condolences to you and your family.
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

V.I.P.

Sorry to hear about your loss Chris, I will keep you in my prayers! Based on what I can see, around here, you are a great shining light and a good example for us all. From what you said Im sure your dad was like that with all the people he met as well!

I had you and your family and friends in my prayers. Take care!

You and your family are in my prayers brotha!
    Mattingly is a fictitious role-playing character. Kind of like Dungeons & Dragons...but for really big, cool people! Not only does Mattingly not take AAS, I doubt he could spell AAS.

Hey Chris how you doing bro? Many many prayers for you and yours brother. Very beautiful what you wrote above. Well done!
    "Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him, better take a closer look at the American Indian."
    Henry Ford